The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Really proud of this........ - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Really proud of this........ (/showthread.php?tid=9187)

Really proud of this........ - yesihunt2 - 01-09-2011

.....Jamaican quilt I made.

Re: Really proud of this........ - jitterbug - 01-09-2011

that is beautiful!!!

Re: Really proud of this........ - Angel - 01-09-2011

Very nice quilt, did it take you long?

Re: Really proud of this........ - Keri - 01-10-2011

Very cool quilt! I wish I could do that! Nice work.

Re: Really proud of this........ - Pineapple - 01-10-2011

Makes me want to quilt again. That is beautiful.

Re: Really proud of this........ - suzen grace - 01-11-2011

OMG !!! I want one...It's brilliant..Way to go, wish I had those skills..

Re: Really proud of this........ - doctoro - 02-14-2011

Today I met yesihunt2 and her husband at JahB's. Short though it was we had a great visit and they are an amazing couple. It's Valentines Day and their last full day so I didn't want to intrude, but wish i could have spent a likkle more time with them and the newbies they bought with them.

Seems like they all had a good time and I am sure the newbies will be returning. This was my first time going to the back where the cottages are and I was impressed, it is a true Jamaican Yaad and they all seemed to fit right in, a homey feel to the place.

To Yesihunt2 I feel it an honor that you bestowed pon me the quilt that your sister started and you finished, as I told you it has a very significant place in my heart, that goes deep, and each time I look at it I will remember your Sister, You, my Sister Gertrude and my Mom Minnie Marie, sort of like a Sister Circle. And that is what my new gift will be named. Sister Circle..

God Bless your Sister and mine and I will keep the two of them as one in my heart each night as I pray, that their lives continue to be as easy, fulfilling, and as happy as possible. And my prayer also, is that each day is as painless as possible for them both.

And God Bless you for your Generosity and Kindness. See you next year.

Orbra

I thought the Jamaicaholics might want to know the update. It is as beautiful in real time as the pictures show.