The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
What Would You Pack If...... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: What Would You Pack If...... (/showthread.php?tid=50867)

What Would You Pack If...... - macyoder - 06-11-2012

What would you pack for yourself if you had the room?

How is the coffee situation? I have had more instant coffee in Jamaica than any place else. My hubby likes his coffee Hot and Black wait that's his wife (JOKING) , so what kind of flavors are available for coffee....irish cream? Remember this is more of a TRIP. Upper corner, right, I think there is the kitchen sink:-)

Memory cards- around 20 gigs so far

This is one suitcase so far.

Re: What Would You Pack If...... - suzengrace - 06-11-2012

Is that the kitchen sink in there too ??!! LOL !!!

If i had the room-i'd take my own bed and all the bedding with it (ie my feather bed-my Egyptian cotton sheets, etc) one thing I will spend more money on is quality made-comfortable bedding....

and i will not have the room this time to bring some down-anyone know of any place in Jam(mobay area ) I can get good quality sheets,etc.. ???

Not sure about the coffee situation-I only get to enjoy when am staying at hotel..
I go without when am out in the country-see, another thing i need and wish i had room for...I should see about a french press-dont think it take too much room..
does anyone know if you can get one in Jam?? (maybe mega mart??)

Re: What Would You Pack If...... - wit - 06-12-2012

it's not the room it's the weight Sad

coffee maker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a MUST
collapsible cooler (whether there is a fridge or not the freezer section is usually tiny and I need ice).
clothes line and pins : he is jamaican afterall lol
candles
insulated mugs
beach towels
FACE CLOTHs....always an issue in jam
3-5 bathing suits

I like suz if I ever had extra room LOL LOL LOL my good sheets Smile

forgot about flashlight...good one RW

I also bring the yellow bug light....put it in the balcony light and leave it for them.

Re: What Would You Pack If...... - mickey - 06-12-2012

i always stay with my guy, so i've taken (and left) pillows, sheets and my 4 cup coffee maker. mountain peak instant coffee is very good just in case! you would be surprised how much u appreciate good sheets if u can fit them in!

your children are coming also, right? what's the limit on baggage, one or two suitcases? i've found that i rarely use all of the clothes i bring, so room for other things.

stop the madness.....instant coffee in jamaica? SHAME

I don't take sand to the beach...

Re: What Would You Pack If...... - wit - 06-13-2012

can't wait for it to brew Smile

fair enough...he's spoiled me and it's made when I wake Smile