The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
For Doc- YS Zipline - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: For Doc- YS Zipline (/showthread.php?tid=48115)

For Doc- YS Zipline - Sophie - 04-29-2012

Hi Doc. I know I'm not MediSmile but just wanted to let you know that my hubby LOVED the zipline at YS. He is very hard to get off of the beach, he usually works seven days a week and just wants to RELAX while in Negril. He was very glad he went and was ready to return. It was also his first "athletic" activity after his fusion for his broken neck. Of course he had to tell all the zipline guys about his neck and they then called him Superman- he was eatin' that crap up!!LOL Here are some pics for you-

Re: For Doc- YS Zipline - doctoro - 04-30-2012

Thank you Sophie, tell your Husband, that I think that a man just back from a broken neck having the B....lls to fly through the air on a rope, in a bush is All man and gets much Respect in my book. The fact that you allowed him to do it takes away a little of the anxiety, lol.

She is very excited, but of course on some level I am terrified of the idea of my Baby (soon to be 44) flying through the air, on ropes thru tall trees in an isolated area.

But whatever Alisia wants, Alisia gets, been 2 years, I will have to close my eyes and try to figure out how to video and pray, and scream all at the same time, while appearing nonchalant.

Re: For Doc- YS Zipline - Sophie - 04-30-2012

Oh boy- can't wait to show Smokey your reply. He is gonna be like "See- I'm Superman, with b@lls and all man"

Seriously though- I was a bit nervous but their set up is very professionally run and the equipment all looked new and well maintained. Hope your baby has a blast!

Re: For Doc- YS Zipline - Sophie - 04-30-2012

Oh sweet jesus Doc------ You are gonna be his new FAVORITE person!! Picture this- Smokey dancin' around the house singin--- "I'm Superman, I'm all man, I'm fine, I got b@lls" LOLOLOL

Ras- Broken neck is long story. Smokey(and I) were raised in very impoverished conditions. I think we all understand that the poor were and are marginalized in our society. The broken neck happened when he was a young child. He was sent home from hospital without it being diagnosed- he was also sent home from hospital with a broken leg another time. His odontoid process was fractured(between C1 and C2, base of scull) when he fell out of a tree. As the years went by the break became more and more unstable. He had for years had some neurological deficits but we blew them off as other things(arthritis, etc). The break was finally discovered when he started having terrible headaches and was saying it felt as if his head was going to fall off. That's when we also found out that all his little "quirks" were neuro deficits. Like- He kind of throws one leg when he walks, he has no balance, has problems opening bottles and bags due to numbness in his hands, etc. The neurosurgeon took bone from his hip and used it to create the fusion to stabilize the break. Had to be done as even falling off of a curb could have left him paralized or dead. So Ras? Please try to understand why we live for today- there is never a promise for there to be a tomorrow. I'm sorry I barked at you though- I was in the middle of a bad plumbing problem and should not have posted at that time. Your opinion is just as valid as mine- I understand yours, even if you don't understand mine how about we agree to disagree and go back to being our usual fun smartass selves??