The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
the whole has gone crazy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: the whole has gone crazy (/showthread.php?tid=48092)

the whole has gone crazy - bozz - 04-29-2012

wow. i am not that comfortable with the judgement on here man...we each have our own logic, tell me know, there are shit disturbers, and havoc players, but seems a bit lately...flair up, there is no queen here, nor king, play more nice guys. i was gonna use a name in vane, did not...anyhow. some have a say of whatever, but so does everyone else...equal...do not let get into class...money does not bring class either...play nice...peace

Re: the whole has gone crazy - Rastapher - 04-29-2012

I'm in science class now..............I mean Chemistry......lol....

Re: the whole has gone crazy - barbara - 04-30-2012

((((BOZZ))))

Let me just say that I LOVE IT when you step out on here... I read everything you say and have NUFF RESPECT for you..

You are a passionate person and I can tell by your words.. you make me smile and shake my head up and down and go YUP YUP... plenty of you get from me when you step out on faith... I'd too would love to meet you one day as Im sure you just as real in life as you portray here.

And stop apologizing for "YOUR FEELINGS" whether anyone "GETS" it or not.. sometimes its just enough to put it out there..

BLESS UP LADY

Re: the whole has gone crazy - wit - 04-30-2012

I 'feel' you on this post Bozz....and I feel same way only more. Disgusted. Sad

Re: the whole has gone crazy - wit - 04-30-2012

I love this board also. I love the people on it and all the perspectives. I don't love the 'gang' mentality. I don't love words not owned and disrespect shown. I don't love the people who support such.

Life is too short and not one of us have ALL the answers. Learn, listen, love!