The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Just wanted You All to Know.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Just wanted You All to Know.... (/showthread.php?tid=48042)

Just wanted You All to Know.... - Debra - 04-29-2012

For all the friends, I have made through this forum........

You've let me vent, cry, smile, share, discuss and smile some more.

It has not been an easy road for me, but you have stuck with me through the years.

Praise Jah, for Tammy, and dreadneck, who is the reason, WE ALL have a place to come and share the good the bad the ugly and the good times again.

May we all be at peace with our lifes Smile.....From the heart.... Debra

Re: Just wanted You All to Know.... - Angel - 04-29-2012

Have a great day

Re: Just wanted You All to Know.... - Jenny - 04-29-2012

Amen to that, sistah!

Re: Just wanted You All to Know.... - suzengrace - 04-29-2012

Big Hug for you Debra- one day I can hopefully hug you in real life-not just in cyperspace here ...

Re: Just wanted You All to Know.... - bozz - 04-29-2012

you are alright...you are right where you are suppose to be...learning, and more of it...i get so tired of learning sometimes...all the life lessons get tired...debra, you are brave lady, but, you have done more than many, and that is something that makes you strong, and stronger you are, so walk tall, and smile, cause life is just for living...peace

Re: Just wanted You All to Know.... - rootswoman - 05-01-2012

Debra - you are a delight. One never knows what you will come up with next. You have such a great sense of humor - and a great attitude towards life. I know you have struggled - I count my blessings that I didn't go to Ja when I was young - I would have lost everything and ended up with some fatherless children. Those smooth talking Rasta's are certainly charming.