The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos (/showthread.php?tid=47524)

Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - Bruce - 04-21-2012

Pam and I did a Princess cruise out of San Juan last week. It was a great vacation but I just don't get the photos I like when cruising. Here are a few to start.

The first two were taken while waiting for the car rental place in Aruba to open.

While in the rain forest on Grenada

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - wendy - 04-21-2012

awesome bruce....what a colorful crab

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - wit - 04-21-2012

right on Bruce....much thanks for sharing.

I thought the same thing Wendy...colourful crab!

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - suzengrace - 04-21-2012

Wow... simply gorgeous !!! what kind of equipment you use Bruce-...

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - Yamangurl - 04-22-2012

Nat Geo has nothing on you!
Seriously I know you didn't get to spend the time or method you prefer in getting your images but seriously,they are fantastic.

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - wit - 04-22-2012

Bruce...outstanding photo's. Are you a professional photographer?

Re: Southern Caribbean cruise-some photos - Sharleen - 05-07-2012

amazing photographs - thanks so much. I think I want to go to Grenada rainforest...

I can't do cruises anymore, from the time I was four years old, each and every year I would go with my mother from New York to LaHarve France and then on to Southampton UK. Just TOO many days at sea for too many years. Sometimes we hit some really severe gales too, and a few times some huge icebergs where we had to change the course of our trip, adding another day onto the time we would see land. Some good memories though -- what it felt to see the White Cliffs of Dover after being at sea for seven straight days, and what it was like to see the Verazano Bridge in NY after being at sea for so long.

My daughters have gone on three or four cruises with multiple ports in the Caribbean and they did like it, though they were kind of sick of having to be back on the ship to leave for another island jus when they were discovering the island. I'm sure it is a great way to figure out which islands you want to go back to though!

I also loved the photographs of the crabs, but the monkey was still my favorite one! Post some more!!!!