The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. (/showthread.php?tid=46475)

mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. - Markospoon - 03-30-2012

My daughter is a little actress.

She has been in the drama club since high school and all through college.

After graduation she went to California to do her thing.

Recently she had an audition in New York City.

She, of course got the role and filmed for two weeks in NYC.

"Dad, can you get me a ticket from NYC to Chicago", then i can spend time with you? Yay! Yay!

Sure my angel. I ordered it that same day.

My baby is deaf, from birth, but has been excelling throughout her life.

She got a degree in graphic design from RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) in Rochester, New York last year.

But back to the case.

So she lands in Chicago last Monday and life is fantastic.

I have my baby back.

I come home from work and she is there, safe and sound.

We shop, eat, drive around and do the things Daddy and daughter should do together.

The other day she said she must return to Los Angeles the 2nd week in April.

"Can you call my mom, I sent her a text message and she is not understanding that I need to get back.

So, I called her mom and talked to her about getting a ticket to LA.

Mom said: "I told that girl she must spend her own money, etc, etc, etc....

Oh I said, So Martina just "knew' Big Daddy would be able to handle things if her mom did not.
Why that little......*^^^%$%, varment!

LOL, who am I kidding, she knows me too well.

But, I have been stress free. seeing my girl every day, working out with her and jogging in the park.

I even sleep like a baby at night.

So, now i must get the ticket for her back to LA.

She told me the other day that she has saved almost a whole $1,000.00 in her bank.

Of course she has enough for a plane ticket, but that little bit of money is for her and her dreams.

I guess i'm gonna have to buy the ticket to send my baby back to California.

I'm missing her already and she's not gone yet.

Re: mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. - doctoro - 03-30-2012

(((Marksoon))) Many could take lessons from you. Male as well as Females, your 'baby' is one lucky Lady. And I'm happy you've had your Baby back in the nest.

No matter how old they get, and mine will be 44 in May they are still our babies and I'm looking forward to spending her Birthday and early Mother's Day with her.

Re: mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. - wit - 03-30-2012

you ole softie you marko!

Re: mi dawta trying to pull a fast one. - Angel - 03-30-2012

She's not trying she has and you fell for it once again. So her Mom wouldn't. Well she knows how to work you for sure.