The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
on being a tourist - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: on being a tourist (/showthread.php?tid=46392)

on being a tourist - jitterbug - 03-29-2012

hi folks
i'm not argumentative, just sharing my experiences . . .

for some unknown reason, i'm not able to reply to any posts anymore but am able to start a new thread . . .

tammy, did you ban me?

i'd like to add that i have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences and appreciate all the different angles . . .

i'm in negril next week and looking forward to being a "tourist" . . . this will be the first reach in 8 years that i will have no car - by choice . . . need to be a tourist this trip, i want to be driven to bar b barn and then to the resort, yes folks, RESORT . . . no yard visit this trip at all . . . lots of responsibilies at home, and i'm stretched real thin . . .

this will be my second reach to sunset at the palms and can't wait to get there, just suits my needs . . .

hope to meet up with some of you folks that are there, doctoro, jamaica miss, lola, ariana . . .

Re: on being a tourist - Romae - 03-29-2012

Hey Jitterbug, I dont view you as argumentative at all. You just state your travels as you experience them, nothing wrong with that. You travel your own way in Jamaica and as always I enjoy a view through your window.
Safe Travels....

Re: on being a tourist - suzengrace - 03-30-2012

You have a wonderful and Relaxing time with your friends-you deserve it..
Sometime you need a vacation-from your "vacation " in da yard....Sunset Palms-I'm quite envious-seems like a unique,cool place to chill out..
Safe Journeys..

Re: on being a tourist - rootswoman - 03-30-2012

I always love reading what you have to say.

Have a wonderful relaxing trip - it sounds perfect!

Yes Doctoro One LOve Indeed!

Re: on being a tourist - wit - 03-30-2012

Smile banned? you jest woman lol.

Safe trip Jitters. Sorry I too will miss you as we are on the North Coast. Enjoy!

Re: on being a tourist - rastagirl777 - 03-30-2012

Your trip sounds delicious!!! Have a great time - relax and enjoy!