The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
On our way to bald Mickeh - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: On our way to bald Mickeh (/showthread.php?tid=45284)

On our way to bald Mickeh - Pineapple - 03-10-2012

Sophie and I are getting ready to take Mickey to get her head shaved. Photos to follow.

Re: On our way to bald Mickeh - Likkle+Red - 03-10-2012

Happy shaving...can't wait to see the pics!

Re: On our way to bald Mickeh *NM* - wit - 03-10-2012

Re: On our way to bald Mickey - Pineapple - 03-10-2012

(dang it's was hard to type on my Kindle Fire -- sorry for the "Mickeh" on the first posting)

I promise I will post photos and (if I can figure out how to do it) some videos tomorrow. I'm dead right now - need sleep. You see, PMS Distruction and Construction Krewe was hard at work yesterday (at least the S and P were). While Mickey was at work Sophie came to STL and she and I painted Mickey's bathroom. Not a big deal you say -- really, you haven't seen her bathroom. It's HUGE with 12 foot ceilings. But that's another post later.

For now I just want to say "Thank you Mickey for caring so much for those kids you work with to shave off all that beautiful hair." Anyone who has ever met her knows just how big her heart is.

Later. . .

Re: On our way to bald Mickeh - Pineapple - 03-11-2012

Mickey at the registration desk -- there is still time to run. She's holding the cap she'll be wearing after.

Sophie, Mickey and me - one last touch of those beatiful tresses.

The deed is done. How can she still look so pretty? She is wearing a sign that says "Buck a Rub" People always want to touch the newly balded so Mickey was going to make some more bucks for St. Baldricks.

See the family resemblance? Mickey, her brother, daughter and grandsons. (Her brother didn't participate - nothing to cut Smile )

Maybe Mickey thought she was going to wear the boring blue cap but I had something else in mind.

"Sexy and I Know It" They played that song while Mick was getting sheered.

I don't have photos her getting clipped because I was taking video. Sophie will have to post those. I will not try to get the videos loaded to YouTube and try to post those later.

Re: On our way to bald Mickeh - Aja - 03-11-2012

so nice to reaD !!!!