The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Loved the Greenery - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Loved the Greenery (/showthread.php?tid=44611)

Loved the Greenery - macyoder - 03-01-2012

This white tiger is at the only rainforest zoo in the US. We are still in Hilo enjoying the rain and feel and the old city charm.

We went on the nature walk and there was a stop to bury the things that make you unhealty such as STRESS.

Re: Loved the Greenery - suzengrace - 03-01-2012

What a beautiful area- and yes, all that lush,variety of greenery...
So did you bury something too Macy ????(LOL)

Re: Loved the Greenery and falls - macyoder - 03-01-2012

This is one of the most beautiful falls on the island...Umauma Falla

Re: Loved the Greenery - wit - 03-01-2012

lovely....much thanks for sharing Macy. You were living the dream for real!

Re: Loved the Greenery - Pineapple - 03-01-2012

LOVE the photos!! You really make me want to go back. It really is so lush and beautiful photos can't capture it all. Hawaii also has the most intoxicating smell. Glad you enjoyed it so much.

I want that "grave yard" too. What a wonderful idea. I head a story once about a guy who was bringing a coworker home for dinner. As they walked up to the house the man stopped at a tree at his door and made a motion as it hanging something up. His coworker asked what he was doing.

"I'm hanging all my work troubles and worries out here. I don't take them in the house with me. Then when I leave for work I take them down. It's amazing how much they shrink overnight and sometimes just disappear."

Re: Loved the Greenery - Angel - 03-02-2012

I like that graveyard picture. The idea of leaving your troubles is a good idea.

Re: Loved the Greenery - suzengrace - 03-02-2012

Everyone she have a little area in their yard just for meditation-contemplation-get rid of stress-even if you have only a patio-a seat next to some plants,a little fountain,windchimes,statues, etc...Some place to un-plug and think-and yes, toss those bad elements away...
As Humans we really need this...

Thanks again Macy for your wonderful pics...