The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hungry Frog Game - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hungry Frog Game (/showthread.php?tid=44323)

Hungry Frog Game - dreadneck - 02-23-2012

Don't try this at home...

Re: Hungry Frog Game - jajewel - 02-23-2012

Thanks for the laugh Dread......

Re: Hungry Frog Game - BrenJaLee - 02-24-2012

HA HA HA HA HA that's GREAT!

Re: Hungry Frog Game - Jenny - 02-24-2012

Oh, that's too much! OUCH!!!

I remember one time I was leaving the grocery store several years ago. I was putting the bags of groceries into my car trunk. A mother with two very squirmy small children was doing the same next to me. She was putting her kids into their car seats in the back when she noticed that there was a frog that had obviously bounded into their car & was sitting on the floor in the back! She was terrified & screaming. I told her I'd get the frog out for her. (Mind you I'd never held a frog before.) I got my big-girl pants on, bent down & picked him up. He was much softer & squishier that I thought he'd be! Anyway, with froggie in hand & the other hand over the top so he wouldn't jump away, I carried him over to a shade tree & let him go!

Re: Hungry Frog Game - Yamangurl - 02-24-2012

OMG too funny! I wasn't expecting the ending! Almost spit out my coffee this morning!

Re: Hungry Frog Game - daniel - 02-24-2012

funny, it startled the heck out of me ,and my hand automatically pulled back!!1lol