The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hawaii Bound - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hawaii Bound (/showthread.php?tid=43890)

Pages: 1 2

Hawaii Bound - macyoder - 02-13-2012

Coming down to the wire and heading to another paradise. We are going to the Big Island with 2 nights in Hilo and 6 nights in Kona. I booked the helicopter tour, dear Jesus, I pray that I am truly over my fear of heights. In Hilo we have a day planned at Volcano National Park and some awesome hikes to waterfalls. Next onto Kona for valley hikes, beaches and tons of snorkeling. I really wanted Maui but love national parks and could not miss out on seeing VNP.

Anyone with any cheap tricks?

Re: Hawaii Bound - Sheba - 02-13-2012

Okole maluna ( cheers)

have fun

B

Re: Hawaii Bound - Jenny - 02-13-2012

I've never ever been to Hawaii, Macy! Have a humongous stack of fun!

Re: Hawaii Bound - rhonda - 02-13-2012

my daughter and her boyfriend were in Hawaii this past January....on the island of kauai ....her best friend along with her family, moved there about a year ago,they love living there.......now, my daughter is saying she too wants to move there......kind of far for me to visit very often so,I am hoping she changes her mind........

seeing the photo's, including the helicopter tour she also went on,I would say you will have a great time, it is gorgeous......have a great trip and remember, God has your back at all times so, no need to be nervous on the helicopter ride :-)

Re: Hawaii Bound - suzengrace - 02-13-2012

Safe journeys Macy-looking forward to your trip report/pics..My friend said the Volcano Nal park was one of their favs....

What do you mean your bucket-list is Empty??? There'a huge world out there..
Ever thought about Morocco ?? I'm hopefully going next year-and think you should go too...

Re: Hawaii Bound - suzengrace - 02-13-2012

Lots of unique and beautiful places right here in our big backyard-that is true...

Re: Hawaii Bound - Pineapple - 02-13-2012

You are going to LOVE it! It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Have a wonderful time and show us lots of pictures.

Re: Hawaii Bound - wit - 02-17-2012

have a great time oxoxox

Re: Hawaii Bound - Sheba - 02-17-2012

Aloha
Wha gwaan?

Hope You and Yours are having a wonderful time.
Walk good.
B

Re: Hawaii Bound - Pineapple - 02-19-2012

Mahalo for the picture. Keep them coming.