The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Get your facts straight... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Get your facts straight... (/showthread.php?tid=43524)

Pages: 1 2 3

Get your facts straight... - diver62 - 02-09-2012

ok Beachbum33 lets get the facts straight
1. you say that mike ha had problems with the windsor/essex county humaine society about his animals. if you had your facts straight you would know it was his neighbors who put false reports on his animals, the humaine society came out an there was no problems with his cattle at any given time. if you had called them they would have told you that there is no ogoing investigations to that claim and they had no problem with Mr. Mosgroves cattle.
2. you say mike went to jail because he tried to skip on a bill... well let me tell you i was up there with mike and he did not have a bill at the resort, it was a misunderstanding and the money was in western union waiting to be given to the resort to pay his bill and he never got the chance to take the money out. and no charges were filed and it was thrown out of court.
3. you think owes you money for your surf boards? you cancelled the order twice after i drove up to chicago twice to pay you to get the boards and it costed me $800.00 to drive up there and back twice for no reason and you stayed at paul's resort FREE in jamaice for 3 weeks and did not have to pay a thing. so you think mike still owes you? you should pay me the $800.00 you owe me, or even paul white the money for staying in his resort for FREE.
4. i have friends in the police dept. in harrow and they have no reson to look for mike and have no reson to even bother him, and you saying he owes resorts and stores money for bounced cheques, and you dont think they would have him arrested?
5. you talk about him oweing all kinds of money in Canada you're wrong hes debt free. i know because i made sure most of his bills were paid because i live down here in Harrow, ON where Mike is from, he has done nothing but good down here in canada and has helped alot of people by giving them money and helping them when they are in debt and at times even gave them jobs.
before you slander somebody's name and put there photos online you should think of the legal issues you are going to have for doing that, i have known Mike for 3 years and he has done nothing to me at any given time so for you to lie about a man you know nothing about can get you in a serious law suit, this man has done nothing but good in canada and is trying to do the same in jamaica.
he is not in hiding and is willing to come face to face with you if you are man enough. your hiding behing a computer an digging up newspaper articles from windsor which are out dated and you have no evidence to prove your facts but i have receipts to prove you wrong. you say he owes you $2,205.00 how about you take off $800 for your stupid boards you screwed me over on and pay paul white for the 3 weeks you stayed in his resort for mikes expence in jamaica, so now how much does he owe you now? $200.00 for boards that you sold him and never gave to him. quit hiding behind your blogs and computer, be a man and grow up, if you keep your lies up you will find youself in a serious law suit and this is coming from a man that knows mike mosgrove and knows all of his situations here in canada and jamaica, since you are from the United States, you do not know a thing and you need you need to grow up and quit lieing about people you do not know. if you continue with this you will be suid to the max that the courts will allow, if you need to know about mike you can ask me ill give you the gods honest truth, so stop the games and lies or get suid your choice.
Thank you Diver62

Re: Get your facts straight... *NM* - Rambo - 02-09-2012

Re: Get your facts straight... - Jenny - 02-09-2012

I looked all over for the emoticon of the person flipping the popcorn up in the air & eating it, but could not find it.... Oh well, you catch my drift! Nothing like "battling it out" on-line in front of everybody!

Re: Get your facts straight... - captaind on Zion Hill - 02-09-2012

Thank you for livening up an otherwise rather dull afternoon...

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-09-2012

I'm guessin' English is not any of these folks first language?

Re: Get your facts straight... - Beachbum33 - 02-09-2012

I think this guys name is Brian and he is Mosgroves Partner. I just left Mosgrove a message on his Jamaican cell to meet with him face to face and I got his message that he is still in fact Harley Bourbon Beach and you can book with him on face book ect. Sorry Brian, another illegal thing he's doing - advertising something he doesn't even have part. Here's the bottom line. You can say what you want but when it comes down to it and you want to go to court , which I am hoping happens, I have all my proof and documents and email and voice messages from one Mr.Mike Mosgrove and that's all I need.
If you 2 clowns gel differently then take me to court and prove your case. Mr Paul White is a local DC ( district constable) he knows where I live if he needs to find me.
Your attempt at this is humorous at best and I can only hope you take me to court. Mike has screwed over many , many people here in Negril and the worst part is he screwed over the locals that worked for them because I see them daily and boy do they want to meet up with him badly. So Brian, keep making Mosgrove out to be a stand up citizen because all of us know he isn't at all. Are you going after all the people that Mosgrove screwed over ? Because I can forward you all their names, numbers ect in an email to you if you wish ?

Re: Get your facts straight... - mickey - 02-09-2012

that's one way to steal a thread!

Re: Get your facts straight... - Angel - 02-09-2012

Re: Get your facts straight... - Tim - 02-09-2012

Two words diver62- SPELL CHECK!!

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-09-2012

Jeannieb- I think I love you....... you're funny girl! All those little blips ya had on your trip? I think you kids should give Ja one more try. Travel at same time as us. Would be nothin but pure laughs and we all PROMISE you will have zero bullsh%t. We put a stop to the bullsh%t quite a few trips back. You AND P could poop!!