The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
More Pictures from JeannieB - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: More Pictures from JeannieB (/showthread.php?tid=43490)

Pages: 1 2

More Pictures from JeannieB - jeannieb - 02-09-2012

Here are the pictures that my friend Kris gave me.

I told Kris the other day that I wish we had known that Drapers was a rough area before we went. Her reply was "eh, we survived- and have lots of interesting stories. Plus the beaches were great". She's a cool girl. Smile

Here's her pictures. Enjoy!

Part of the back yard at Jamaica Jewel. If you go, ask to see the baby bunnies. Smile

Me and Louie on Jamaica Jewel's patio

Matt and Louie on the beach at Duncans beach

Duncan's Bay pics

The next morning Kris and I snuck out and went swimming at the beach

A storm was rolling in

Walked back to Jamaica Jewel just before the rain started

In Drapers:

These pictures were taken from Mitzies. This can give you a distance idea, to Search Me Heart and Pakka's cook shop, these places are all close together. Both within a stones throw from Mitzie's.

Search Me Heart

Pakka's Cook Shop

At the tire shop in Port Antonio

View from in town

Blue Hole

Kris and I at San San beach

Winifred Beach

Matt with goggles on

Me taking goggles OFF. lol

Jamaica Palace

Bar across from Ital Restaurant. We were told not to go in because "bad things happen there".

This was the free beach in Drapers that Kris and Louie went to the day Matt and I went to Goldeneye.

Cow skin soup

The ^$*@&^$*# rooster!

Back in Duncan's Bay

Saturday night at LeRoys

Sunday morning at Jamaica Jewel

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Jim-Donna - 02-09-2012

Jim and I have so much to look forward to at Jamaica Jewel's. The pictures are GREAT!

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - sammyb - 02-09-2012

FANTASTIC photos! Thanks for sharing

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Yamangurl - 02-09-2012

Wonderful photos!

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Jenny - 02-09-2012

I really like the looks of Duncan's Bay & San San! Sounds like Kris & Louie were pretty patient with the situation - that's great! Some wonderful pics here between you & Kris!

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Sheba - 02-09-2012

Beautiful pictures.
Well you lived to tell the tale and you can laugh about.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Glad you had such a nice beginning and end to your trip.
Hope you guys have many more trips and nice times together.
B

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Sophie - 02-09-2012

Grew up in the country with chickens and near train. I kinda like some racket when I sleep- it's all what you are used to-lol.

NOT funny rooster trivia- We always had wicked roosters. When I was very small I was lovin up one of the hens, musta pissed off a rooster. He jumped on my back and spurred me. My brother shot him.

Had another dirty ***$#@^ that would attack my mom in the yard over and over. She finally got sick of him and beat him with a broom. He fell over all upside down dead lookin against a shed. My dad was like "Well, I guess you feel bad now?" Humph- He was back up runnin around before too long.

Moral of these stories? Apparently our house was not the best place to be a rooster....

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - Yamangurl - 02-09-2012

ROFL Sophie! The visual is just too much!!

Hey I remember that old house in PA.....a bazillion bats fly from underneath the roof each night about 7pm. I tried to photograph them at the time but didn't have the right lens...

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - VenusdeMilos - 02-10-2012

Lovely vibrant photos and stories Smile

Im on an Albi kick tonight and listening to him while I read and WOW...what a wonderful coincidence...."YEAH one love from Portland Jamaica"!! How cool is that?

(Venus loves Alborosie 4 ever Smile)) (another Italian hehe and another soundtrack for your pics!! Winkx x

Re: More Pictures from JeannieB - suzengrace - 02-15-2012

Thanks for sharing more pics...Really nice..

And Sheba-I too would like to know about the PA apt??? Do tell..