The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
(((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) (/showthread.php?tid=40681)

Pages: 1 2

(((((((((Tammy)))))))) - rootswoman - 01-07-2012

I read on facebook that you lost your brother and wanted to extend my deepest sympathy on this board to you.

Tammy - I dont know what to say - there are not words - i just want to gather together our love and send it your way -

RIP Randy -

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Miss+Jamaica Soul - 01-07-2012

Tammy,
Im so sorry to hear this sad news about your brother.May the board comfort you and let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Respect

Miss Jamaica Soul x

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Sundowner - 01-07-2012

My prayers go out to you, Tammy. When we have a friend we call a brother, the loss can be devastating. I believe he will be watching over you and keeping you safe from now on.

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Angel - 01-07-2012

Tammy sounds like you've lost 2 friends/family this week Raymond and Randy. If you still have a friend in the hospital hope he gets better. My heart goes out to you over the loss of loved ones. (((((Tammy)))))

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - wit - 01-07-2012

very sorry for your loss Tammy (hugs) ox

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - suzengrace - 01-07-2012

Oh Tammy..I'm so sorry-I know what its like to love a cherished brother/best friend...It hurts more than words can describe..May he RIP and hoping your OK too...When it gets a little rough-just try to think back to some of those special and funny moments...

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Jenny - 01-07-2012

You're in my thoughts for sure, Tammy - it is very tough losing a great "brother" like he has been for you. I know that you feel as though part of your soul has been ripped away. I wish for you to be able to take some comfort in the good memories of him & his life! Blessings!

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - jabailey - 01-07-2012

I'm very sorry for your loss. xoxoxo

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - Island+Girl - 01-08-2012

Awww...{{{{{{{{TAMMY}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry...*IG

Re: (((((((((Tammy)))))))) - skyjuice - 01-08-2012

Very saddened to hear about your loss, my deepest sympathy.