The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-28-2011

His name is Mike Mosgrove and his name has come up many times on this forum.
Mr. Mosgrove has the lease on Bourbon Beach and is nothing short of a liar and a scam artist. He owes me $2,205.00 USD right now. Last month in mid -November he was in jail for 1 full week for tyring to skip out on a large bill at the Fun Holiday Resort. I'm pretty sure some of the money I gave him went to get him out of jail.
Mr. Mosgrove claims to have a million dollar farm back in the Windsor Ontario, Canada area but yet he was borrowing 1,000 J from me every other day to have gas and to eat. Mr. Mosgrove did run for mayor of Widsor, CA last year and did recieve 700 votes in a town of over 300,000. Please just goggle his name and town and you will have a very nice read about a very dishoenst man.
He has multiple fraud charges and even animal abuse charges against him. And for the record people, Mr. Mosgrove does not own a golf course, he is not building an executive home in a gated community, he does not own 30 harley davidsons and boats and hover crafts etc. Hell he owns 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts and a pair of broken down black sneakers. He does however make a living off of scamming people and telling very big lies. I have not seen a dime and I probably will never be repaid but i have a local attorney who says this guy will be serving some time if he doesn't pay me because i have everything documented and he has told other people i know that he does infact owe me this money. Please stay clear of him so you don't end up like me. I am just down the beach from him at Negril Resort Relax where I rent out my Stand Up Paddle Boards and I see him about twice a week but I can no longer listen to his lies.
Bourbon Beach has already had the power off for a while due to non-payment on the electric bill and with Mike Mosgrove running it I would never pay for a concert unless ypu are certain that person is physically there. And the photo that someone posted below in the Yellow Man forum is absolutely 100% Mike Mosgrove. I will update monthly my status with my money that is owed to me.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 12-28-2011

a picture may be helpful?

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-28-2011

I dont have the picture to post but go to the topic - How'd the Yellow Man concert go... and someone posted his picture there. Small skinny white guy about 5'5 " and about 130lbs. He is 49 yeras old.

I was staying at the FH the same time he was in late September of this year and he talked me into having my SUP boards picked up since his guy was delivering other things to his container in FL and he would be only a few hours away from Minneapolis and it would be no problem. A few people confirmed him as having the lease on Bourbon Beach etc. He even knew I was moving to Jamaica in mid-November. The place that i rented at mr.Mosgrove was there also. When my SUP boards came in I had to be with them at the resort and with no running water or internet I left on about Nov 27 to Negril Resort Relax where i am paying double my rent up in the hills. As of yesterday I could not email or text him and to leave a message for this dude is a waste of time.
I should have trusted my gut and just done it the way i was going to with regards to shiping my boards and finding a place to stay. The funny thing is he said in Jamaica you can't trust anyone. So far the only guy I had/have a problem with is the fellow white man and not the locals.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Yamangurl - 12-28-2011

Whoa......
I have a feeling this guys karma will come around a lot sooner than later. Especially when he crosses the "wrong' local, which is only a matter of time. I don't imagine it will be too pretty either, yikes.

Sorry Beachbum33, I hope you can more than make up for your lost $$ in new business this season.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 12-28-2011

I've seen sooooooo many "Mike Mosgroves" here over the years. Yeah - karma does catch up, sometimes quickly sometimes not so quickly. You learned a lesson, an expensive one I'm sure. I can only roll my eyes. Funny how he borrows money from other tourists and yet he "leases" Bourbon Beach.

I'll steer clear of that place for sure. Too bad too....I kinda liked their chicken.

I have been told that for whatever reason Jamaica tends to always have a few Mike Mosgroves around at all times. I hope street justice does catch up with Mr.Mosgrove but I hope it happens after I get my money from him.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Angel - 12-28-2011

Hope you get your money back ASAP yes think that something/someone will catch up to him. Hope that your business goes well on the beach.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - captaind on Zion Hill - 12-28-2011

There are always guys like this all over the world in tourist areas.

One day I'll tell the story of unknowingly flying a stolen airplane from Mobay to Negril.....

I hear ya lound and clear Captaind. Mr.Mosgrove also claims to be a very skilled pilot also and I would imagine any thing you have ever heard of, he did it bigger and badder. Remember this guy is 5'5" and about 130lbs and his motto in life is that ya gotta ride tough. I have seen this dude first hand treat a lot of the locals like crap at a few places late in the evening. He claims to have the backing of the Outlaw motorcycle gang, obviously not the finacial backing of the club but just the-If you mess with me you have to answer to all my buddies 7,000 miles away.
Hey Mr.Mosgrove rides tough.