The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril (/showthread.php?tid=36462)

Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - medi - 11-16-2011

Hey, it's day eight, I love Summerset Village, love Negril, not too sunburned and am having a ball. I found and talked with Bobo and everything is all good, he had gotten the money the second time and I was so happy to know that. Smile Have hung out with him at de bar catchin up too. Yesterday did YS falls and Pelican Bar..can't wait to share the pics..I will definitely be at pilot's cafe to watch the pool game on the 19th..will catch you all in a day or two when I check in again. Smile

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - oldtimer - 11-16-2011

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good news !!!!!!!!!

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - Winni - 11-16-2011

So glad to hear you are loving Somerset. Nice to hear the Rasta got the money the second time Smile

It's a great location, walk down to Breadnut and say hi to Felix of Serious Chicken, tell him Winni sent ya...

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - DAWN - 11-16-2011

Wonderful Medi!!! Keep enjoying!

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - mud - 11-16-2011

hey lady,how are those dentures working out for ya.we need a picture of you with a big smile.i would also like you to have a big bowl of icecream for me.have a great time.and stay safe.

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - Jenny - 11-16-2011

Yes, we want to see you at the webcast on Saturday/pool tourney flashin' those gorgeous pearls!! Have a huge stack o' fun, Medi! You surely do deserve it!

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - rootswoman - 11-17-2011

Now this is good news!

I am so happy to hear that all is going well Medi!

I too am rally looking forward to some pictures!

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - oldtimer - 11-18-2011

Good for you Medi !!!!!!!

Re: Hey Guys...Checkin in from Negril - Angel - 11-18-2011

Glad all is well and you are having a good time. Nice your teeth are keeping you happy too. Enjoy!