The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rob The Great is now banned from.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Rob The Great is now banned from.. (/showthread.php?tid=28537)

Rob The Great is now banned from.. - oldtimer - 08-15-2011

Nova Scotia.I checked his site and there was an adverdisment for a Nova Scotia hotel on the 1st page of the message board.Is he in "Big Boy" trouble OR WHAT !!!!!

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - wendy - 08-15-2011

sorry OT i don't get it ?
you know....when you(meaning anybody)does a search for whatever. like i did a 'dress shoe' search, don't know how it works but ads now show me sites on shoes for me to visit. have you done a search for a hotel in nova lately ?

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - Tim - 08-16-2011

I get Lund Boat ads on many sites these days. Pretty sure my wife doesn't want me to add to my collection of boats very bad. I only have 4 in the back yard plus another 4 sitting in a variety of places up north.

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - oldtimer - 08-22-2011

Signing him up for a job would be a waste of good ink.He can have my job,I'm 100% sure I'm not fishing next year.Oh ya I forgot,it takes hard work to be on the Touch 'n' Go.Oh those stupid rules I have........hehehe

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - sandi - 09-02-2011

Take a moment and breathe and reflect as to why you post on this site. Is it not to talk and share your stories about the beauty of the island and the people? to encourage others to come and experience what you have been blessed to experience in Jamaica? A forum to give guidance to newcomers to "our" island? to recommend some secret wonderful spot you have found in your ventures?and not to be so tarnished and spiteful in your comments..... shame

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - sandi - 09-03-2011

do people REALLY feel better about themselves to put into print malicious comments? doe it help them sleep better at nite? does it help people to bond in a pack/gang mentality? rise up and be better than that. I know you both and I know you are much much better than this. bless

Re: Rob The Great is now banned from.. - Van - 09-04-2011

Well I saw them 'whizzing' around the West End this weekend-Lisa driving of course.