The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hope Everyone Is Good - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Hope Everyone Is Good (/showthread.php?tid=22949)

Hope Everyone Is Good - Tammy - 06-02-2011

enjoying warm weather and the beautiful sunshine. I plan to this weekend if the weather holds out for me. Been working on a new pt job so been a busy busy week but I'm pretty sure it is going to pay off. Wink
So what's everyone been up to? Gardening, Camping, River Rafting Wink, hanging at the beach?

Time for sleep but wanted to check in and say hi to everyone and hope you all enjoying summer. xoxox

Re: Hope Everyone Is Good - Tammy - 06-02-2011

Well I had to come back and share the news with you guys first ... I GOT IT!!!! and with a fat $2 - $4 raise on the hr along with scheduling my own hours and working when I want to. God is good always !!!
Just PT for now ... Wink

Re: Hope Everyone Is Good - Markospoon - 06-02-2011

Bah, humbug.
Enjoying?

Please, my daughter is back and up to her old tricks. She's trying to drive me up a wall.

She can't stay still.
Go here, go there, buy this, buy that.

She has her own car, but I still want her to chill and stay home.

I hate to see her gas tank almost empty, so I try to keep it filled.

Her friends stopping by or she goes out to their house or to the mall, movies, etc, ect.

But, thanks for asking.

The nice warm weather is wonderful after waiting all winter.

I'm back jogging and staying outdoors as much as possible.

P.S. She asked me when I was going to Negril again.
I know it's because she wants to plan a yard party at our home.

She did it 2 years ago and there were 75 young folks there.

But it's all good!

Take care everybody.

Re: Hope Everyone Is Good - IrieLita or Coopie - 06-05-2011

We had the Rhubarb Fest this weekend. Weather was great for it. Big thunder and lightning now though.
Been working on cleaning pool and yard. Next weekend is a kicker too! At least I hope I can kick up my likkle broken toe and dance :-( Im more afraid of someone dancing on it!
Starts out with Zack Brown in Chillicothy Friday late afternoon and evening, then Sat is Gumbo Ya Ya in the district of Rock Island IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! IRIE!