The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Just back! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Just back! (/showthread.php?tid=102341)

Just back! - MissJamaicaSoul - 01-21-2019

I'm just back after a trip out to JA for my birthday.... Last minute.. . and amazing as ever! 

I will do a wee trip report when I get time. 

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Just back! - MissJamaicaSoul - 01-24-2019

It's cold here in Scotland....and my jet lag has gone... finally!!! 
Time for a wee report. 

I got a last minute ticket for my birthday for under $700US!
My trip was off to a good start. .an overnight stay in London  followed by a BA flight over to Miami.... I was given champagne...on the flight... I thought that I had better drink it to start my  b day off in style!!!

Then I was back in JA.... willing the Jutabus to get to Negril ASAP.Lol!!! 
Noticed all the people going to AI resorts didn't even tip the driver.... how mean! 

Jamaican family.... friends... Birthday flowers, birthday dinner and drinks.. . somehow we "lost a day" as we were out for so long!!! 

Gorgeous sunsets, again chilling with my better half and old friends. 
Ackee, saltfish, chicken foot soup, fish tea, patties homemade fried chicken in Redground...The list is endless.. . !!!

Out at Bourbon beach.,Jungle,Mi Yard..Canoe followed by chilling at the yard.... Out on bikes and great to get home quickly. 

A good friend lent us her sound system.... Who sleeps early on holiday anyway?!!! 

The little puppy in the yard as grown so much. .. and he gets so jealous when I pat the other dogs!I miss them all so much.!

We had another night in Mo Bay.... this time staying in the old town... I haven't done that for years and had a great time! Out in the local bars in the afternoon, stretching into night time, then back to the Chinese restaurant behind
 KFC... again..... I thoroughly recommend it. 

Don't know how I managed to walk in heels in Mo Bay without breaking a leg!! 

It was such a quick trip and I hated leaving.... was already planning my next adventure! 

It took 36 hours to get home!!!! 
Over to Miami.... Waited there 7hrs.....Flight of 8 hrs..... Tube across London.... a 10 hr wait..... Then a 9hr bus journey.... then a 2  hr one......... !! Flight price one way to Scotland was going to be triple the usual price... for some unknown reason.... Not worth it! 
Cheap and cheerful... and money in my pocket for the next trip!!! 

MissJamaicaSoulx