The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Thanksgiving to all! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all! (/showthread.php?tid=100677)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! - rootswoman - 11-26-2014

[attachment=1540]

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! (here in the USA)

What are all of you folks doing this year?

This is a quiet year for us. We are staying here in Oregon and will be going out to eat at a favorite local restaurant. I don't eat meat and now with all those warnings against soy I will skip the tofurkey this year. Cooking for two (and only one who eats Turkey) just doesn't make a lot of sense at this point.
I'm looking forward to a nice meal out and no dishes!!!

How about you?

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - Bob and Pat - 11-26-2014

Doing a repeat of last year ~~

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - skyjuice - 11-26-2014

Nice Bird

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - Firemon - 11-27-2014

[attachment=1542]

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - kylake - 11-27-2014

A great Thanksgiving with family. Hope all of you had a wonderful day and a good weekend to follow.
Menu was deep fried turkey, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, 
roasted brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce, yeast rolls and apple pie for dessert.
What was on your menu?
[attachment=1545]
[attachment=1546]
[attachment=1547]

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - Sharleen - 11-27-2014

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  We had a big snowstorm in upstate NY & luckily I took a vacation day on Wednesday & had ordered food to go & picked it up early Wednesday morning.  Free range turkey, mashed potatoes & greens (kale).  My snow plow guy showed up at 5:00 a.m. on Thursday morning.  Lots of downed pine tree branches, one a 12 foot one across the windshield of my older Camry with no broken window thankfully.  Dinner was really delicious & plus I didn't have to cook it which was wonderful.  We had no internet, phone or cable all day but we did have electricity which many in my area didn't have.  Watched old episodes of the Soprano's....  and enjoyed that part of our day.  Oh crap.. the WINTER... 
    The place we ordered our food from is run by a chef named Ric Orlanda of New World Cooking.  The food was great and it was definitely really wonderful NOT to cook.  Last year I cooked lobster tails.  I stayed in my house all day in my PJ's, other than intermittently going out to walk the dog, feed the birds, shovel out my cars, etc.  Weird JA news about Cha-Cha the Ja actor.  

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all! - Schuttzie - 11-29-2014

We usually go to my parents and everyone brings something pot luck style.  They had turkey (which we don't eat meat), mashed potatoes, candied yams, corn, pistachio whipped cream pudding thing that my mom makes.  There was banana bread, cranberry sauce, and I made a caribbean black bean casserole and broccoli sauted with onions, garlic, carrots and mushrooms.  Way too much food!  I don't know why we go over board, lol!  I forgot for dessert there was homemade pies of apple, pumpkin and pecan.  Of course, munchies, too.  Sheesh, you'd think we were feeding an army.