The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=48828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - tinabean - 05-26-2012

Well, I'm a long time lurker!! but had to register to post and thank you Brasi for the honesty in your writing and thoughts. I don't post on these boards, guess I don't have much to say usually, just like to look, listen, and learn. Maybe I'll post again, maybe not, but will keep reading and learning from you all. thanks Brasi!

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - brasi - 05-31-2012

Brasi Trip Report April 2012 #6

How NOT to rent a scooter in Negril:

1. Do not rent a scooter on a Sunday. The only person open on the day I rented was Gas and he was able to negotiate from a very strong position. The rental was fine, I just paid a ton more than I wanted. $40 for a day.

2.Do not rent a scooter for one day. It is cheaper by far to do multiple days.

3.Return the scooter on time or you may need to get creative.

4.Do not leave your room key in the scooter.

5.Do not give your keys to a friend to return the scooter if it is late.

6. Do not let friend drive the scooter. If your friend does ride/try to return the scooter, make sure Gas knows it.

7.If you leave your room key in your scooter, and then remember it AFTER you already gave the keys to your friend, and he's left, you may need to call him and find both him and your scooter.

8.If you do not have your friend’s cell phone, or Gas’s cell phone, your are f%cked. If you are drunk when trying to fix this problem it won't be fun.

9.If Gas does not know your friend, he may see your friend, and along with his own friend, Gas may chase your friend around the West End thinking someone stole his scooter.

10.If your friend does not know Gas by sight, he may think he is being hijacked.

11.This kind of debacle will certainly cost you extra for cabs and the late fee and for Gas’s “trouble.” Your friend may get mad at you. Gas might be pissed too.

Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood Brasi.

NEXT:
Lisa and a Song

below: me at Xtabi

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 *NM* *PIC* - brasi - 05-31-2012

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - Sprat - 05-31-2012

Great job Brasi...I know how time consuming the reports can be, with photos!

Thanks for sharing... Smile

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - brasi - 06-01-2012

Thanks for reading Sprat and Medi.

Sprat your pics are amazing. You (and your pics) are the main reason I went to Belmont for the first time.

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - Sprat - 06-03-2012

Awww....thanks Brasi, I appreciate your kind comments...

We haven't been back to the Bluefields area for a few years now, so we are looking forward to a first time stay in Belmont ourselves, this November... Smile

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - brasi - 06-05-2012

Sprat, I think I saw your pics from Treasire Beach on the other board. Inspiring!

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - DAWN - 06-05-2012

Brasi....you got writers block? LOL....Love your style so come on let's have it!!!!

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - BrenJaLee - 06-05-2012

Hey Brasi, loving this report. Just catching up on everything since I got back. The scooter tips are hilarious! Hope it all worked out OK for ya though Smile

Re: Brasi Trip Report April 2012 - brasi - 06-09-2012

Hey thanks Jeannie! LOL

More installments coming...tx for reading!

(: