The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - captaind on Zion Hill - 02-09-2012

and the plot thickens........

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 02-09-2012

How stupid are you clown ? Mosgrove got the money from Western union because I put it there for the boards and 3 months rent at Paul Whites place . Boards to be delivered $1,200 3 months rent at $400 per month $1,200 adds up to $2,400.
I stayed at Paul Whites place for 12 days total not 3 months you clueless moron.
It's obvious you know nothing about this and why would you not chime in earlier to stick up for your thief friend Mosgrove ? He is still selling shares of Bourbon Beach which he does not own, and still scamming people for a living. How can anyone stick up for this clown unless this clown is you Moshrove ?
You can say what you want about this loser Mosgrove but there are over 27 people who have been scammed by this loser in the last year and if your not Mosgrove writing this then your on the take with him. So are you affiliated with the outlaw motorcycle gang and the Hells angles to ? Or I suppose you own the 30 Harlem davidsons sitting in the container yet right, or you run his golf course down here in Jamaica living in his executive home in a gated community right ?
You get my point, all bullshit. Mosgrove has written bad checks all over Negril and left without paying anyone. And it's obvious you know nothing about the deal I had with Mosgrove because I also live in Minneapolis not Chicago. Please let me know who you are if your a friend of this crap head Mosgrove so I can file a charge against you as an accomplice to Mosgrove. Did you help him write his Kijiji add in Canada regarding Bourbon Beach also ? A quick google search on Mike Mosgrove in Windsor, Ontario Canada shows all the fraud charges and crap he has and is involved in. I suppose we are all lying except you and your thief friend Mosgrove. Funny how the police in both countries seem interested in talking with Mosgrove -oh wait maybe they just want some shares in Bourbon Beach.
Wise up loser and stop sticking up for convicted criminals.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 02-09-2012

Ok diver I will bite. The reason I left after staying with Paul White for 12 days was Mosgrove promised me Internet which there was none. No running water and Mosgrove said the taxis would be like $200 J. Uh try about $1,000 J. So I paid for 3 months up front to Mosgrove to stay with Mr.White which was $1,200 and I didn't even stay the full month of November. I flew into Jamaica on November,12,2011 and checked into Negril Resort Relax on November,27,2011.
Seems to me you don't have your facts straight Mosgrove. Your lies are so many you can't keep them straight. I just saw Mr. Paul White last week by the round about in town and we waved to one another. Mosgrove, you can threaten me all you want you little thief but I beg you to take me court, no, I demand you take me to court. Oh that's right, your wanted in Negril and in Windsor for scamming and defrauding people. And you want to charge me with slander ? Please do.
If I where you Mosgrove I would be more worried about all those Canadians you scammed out of week long stays at Bourbon Beach. I know I will never get paid by you but my goal is to warn others about you so they don't get scammed like I did.
So folks consider yourself warned. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MIKE MOSGROVE .

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 06-26-2012

Kijiji is like a craigslist used in Canada. Just google Kijiji and take a look.
Mosgrove ran a scam on that site renting out rooms at Bourbon Beach even when he had nothing to do with it. MANY Canadians payed about $500 for a week at BB and showed up to nothing. I know many lost even more money.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 08-06-2012

Great showing and congrats to the 100M Olympic Gold and Silver to the jamaician mens track team. Wow was that fun to watch. Lets hope we dont read about Mike Mosgrove also taking credit for being a trainer for the jamaician athletes in the Gleaner newspaper. Hey, he does everything else. Soon enough he will be mayor of Montego Bay.