The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 01-03-2012

"he claims to have a gun etc,etc. "

He does, huh? Bet he doesn't have a permit. If you are feeling vengeful you can drop a dime to the police. No due process here - they will search his place, find the gun and either throw him in jail for the rest of his life or deport him.

You do not need a work permit if you are a legitimate business owner. An BB, before you start ratting someone out to immigration make sure YOUR own paperwork is in order - work permit, TCC, business licenses, taxes paid and of course - a watersports license. Be careful dude. Lots of people read these boards and this stuff can come crashing down on YOUR head, not his.

Not worth it for $2,000.00. Leave it be. Get off the computer and rent your paddle boards. Hey - if you had kite boards today you'd make a killing Smile

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 01-03-2012

I have a water certificate and I am good to go staying here in Jamaica. I don't know where you come from but $2,205.00 US is a lot of money and I am not independently wealthy. Mr.Mosgrove has assured me pymt in full by this Saturday.
After our conversation I am satisfied he will pay me in full. Personally I could care less about his so called gun, I only mentioned it as an example of what he says to people. Again, the only reason I posted all of this in the 1st place is to make people aware of this particular individual so someone else doesn't end up like me.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rootswoman - 01-03-2012

this thread makes me uncomfortable -
guys - listen to tammy - this is no joke -

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 01-04-2012

"I don't know where you come from but $2,205.00 US is a lot of money and I am not independently wealthy. "
Oh, please don't misunderstand me - it IS a lot of money. I'm glad you are all in order - I've seen lots of stuff go down here and sometimes the "good" guy gets it while the "bad" guy skates.

Meantime, I haven't seen hide nor hair of this guy. Bourbon Beach always looks closed when I go by and I haven't spent much time on Long Bay this season.

Good luck to you. I do hope he pays you back and I wish you success with your new business. By the way - any chance you can get some sails for those paddle boards? Cause the wind is gusting here from a cold front, the waves are fairly wild and someone can set sail to Cuba if they want (ever see that Robin Williams movie Club Paradise?)

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - oldtimer - 01-05-2012

"Bad boys,bad boys,what cha goin' do,what cha goin' do when then come for you" whistled Karma as he watched manly love....

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 01-05-2012

I'm with Rootswoman. Nothing good can come out of this thread.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 01-07-2012

A local band was owed for two shows and were going to play the next night at BB. They were given the heads up and got their money up front for past shows and the one they played. So this thread had at least helped some locals.

awesome!! the power of the internet Smile

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 01-16-2012

Mike the snake is in hiding. MoBay is what I am told. Obviously he owes me money and since he was evicted at BB for bouncing checks he also bounced checks at 2 local hardware stores, now locals are out money and Miley boy is out of town.
Canadian authorities are looking for home and I have a new police report going also. Good luck rat,keep running and hiding.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 01-17-2012

"Although I Love the movie, It was made in the 1980's.

It's 2012, now, much, much more different times we are in. "
Debra, I was making a reference to Rick Moranis using a sail board in the movie and getting blown out to sea...

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - diver62 - 02-09-2012

ok Beachbum33 lets get the facts straight
1. you say that mike ha had problems with the windsor/essex county humaine society about his animals. if you had your facts straight you would know it was his neighbors who put false reports on his animals, the humaine society came out an there was no problems with his cattle at any given time. if you had called them they would have told you that there is no ogoing investigations to that claim and they had no problem with Mr. Mosgroves cattle.
2. you say mike went to jail because he tried to skip on a bill... well let me tell you i was up there with mike and he did not have a bill at the resort, it was a misunderstanding and the money was in western union waiting to be given to the resort to pay his bill and he never got the chance to take the money out. and no charges were filed and it was thrown out of court.
3. you think owes you money for your surf boards? you cancelled the order twice after i drove up to chicago twice to pay you to get the boards and it costed me $800.00 to drive up there and back twice for no reason and you stayed at paul's resort FREE in jamaice for 3 month's at $400.00 a month and did not have to pay a thing. so you think mike still owes you? you should pay me the $800.00 you owe me, or even paul white the money for staying in his resort for FREE.
4. i have friends in the police dept. in harrow and they have no reson to look for mike and have no reson to even bother him, and you saying he owes resorts and stores money for bounced cheques, and you dont think they would have him arrested?
5. you talk about him oweing all kinds of money in Canada you're wrong hes debt free. i know because i made sure most of his bills were paid because i live down here in Harrow, ON where Mike is from, he has done nothing but good down here in canada and has helped alot of people by giving them money and helping them when they are in debt and at times even gave them jobs.
before you slander somebody's name and put there photos online you should think of the legal issues you are going to have for doing that, i have known Mike for 3 years and he has done nothing to me at any given time so for you to lie about a man you know nothing about can get you in a serious law suit, this man has done nothing but good in canada and is trying to do the same in jamaica.
he is not in hiding and is willing to come face to face with you if you are man enough. your hiding behing a computer an digging up newspaper articles from windsor which are out dated and you have no evidence to prove your facts but i have receipts to prove you wrong. you say he owes you $2,205.00 how about you take off $800 for your stupid boards you screwed me over on and pay paul white for the 3 month's you stayed in his resort for mikes expence in jamaica, so now how much does he owe you now? $200.00 for boards that you sold him but you did not geve him and. quit hiding behind your blogs and computer, be a man and grow up, if you keep your lies up you will find youself in a serious law suit and this is coming from a man that knows mike mosgrove and knows all of his situations here in canada and jamaica, since you are from the United States, you do not know a thing and you need you need to grow up and quit lieing about people you do not know. if you continue with this you will be suid to the max that the courts will allow, if you need to know about mike you can ask me ill give you the gods honest truth, so stop the games and lies or get suid your choice.
Thank you Diver62