The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-30-2011

Jajewel - thanks for the heads up regarding the liards, er lawyer. I just spoke with the infamous Mr.Mosgrove and he assures me he will have some cash for me tomorrow morning. We will see about that. That's good stuff about the million dollar farm he owns up in Canada. It sounds like a poorly kept hobby farm.
The stories just keep coming in about Mike. He did tell me that he has some issues back in Canada and know its pretty obvious why he is here in Jamaica,
And pretty son he might have to be leaving here to.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - suzengrace - 12-30-2011

He he he...too funny Ras..... But not a bad idea...

Funny, how of all the places in the world this scumbag could have chosen-he wound up in Negril .....Wonder if there's a bounty out on him ?(LOL)

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-30-2011

Tammy,
After this mess there will be no more so called borrowing any money. Remember this whole thing started with Mr.Mosgrove offering to provide me with a service for which I paid and which he did not fulfill. And that's where we are today.
And I agree with one of the posts above - I would never advocate any type of violence against this guy at all, that's just how I was raised and my attitude is there is just to much violence out there anyways.
I can't speak for the other people that he has screwed over though.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 12-31-2011

"Funny, how of all the places in the world this scumbag could have chosen-he wound up in Negril' "

A sunny place for shady people.

BB this is an unfortunate way to start your business and your life here in Negril. May I suggest you just move forward - concentrate on building your business while things are busy here because come April, it drops dead.

Good luck to you! (PS: Do you have a watersports license?)

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-31-2011

Sorry about that Tammy, I thought I was responding to your posting regarding the violence towards Mr.Mosgrove. I did laugh out loud about the lip stick and high heels though. I am not the most computer savy guy and taking pictures and putting them on this forum would probably be over my head.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - oldtimer - 12-31-2011

"A sunny place for shady people.'....that's hilarious !!!!

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 12-31-2011

To tell you the truth, I don't find it strange at all - I think Negril attracts a criminal element and it always

YUP!!!!

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 01-02-2012

I actually have to meet with him tomorrow regarding the money. He told me he has been staying busy and that means obviously your making money. This past weekend he has been telling everyone that he is no longer with the Outlaw motorcycle gang but with the Hells Angles, so apparently he can't even keep his own lies straight. I will see how tomorrow pans out.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Dana1 - 01-02-2012

...and the saga continues!! He just jumped from one bike gang to the other? A friend of ours that just came back said he met this guy and he was introducing himself as the "leader of the Windsor chapter of the Outlaws"! Sounds like he's having trouble keeping his story straight. Keep us posted on how you make out tomorrow with getting your money back...best of luck

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 01-03-2012

The one thing you learn about real quick with talking with Mr.Mosgrove is that due to him physically being about the size of a normal 8th grade school girl, he actually will try to intimidate you with him being the head of a motorcycle gang or he claims to have a gun etc,etc.
What this really means is I am very scared of everything and waaaay back in Windsor,Canada I have a bunch of friends that can mess you up if you mess with me. This clown needs to go home - after I get my money back of course.