The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-30-2011

No Wendy, I am not him. I am in fact at Negril Resort Relax just hanging out with my boards every day , all day. Please feel free to stop in and see me anytime.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - oldtimer - 12-30-2011

His gang rides HARD and FAST.Where do I apply? Maybe he's talking about sex.He has 9 kids I have 5 so we could ourselves "The Jamaican men wannabe's".He's got a good start,9 kids and still bumming,no job and still bumming,stories that would melt steel and still bumming, if only...but.... and still bumming.Maybe the "gang" could be called...hmmmm.....The Bums......hehehe Rob could write the rules.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - BrenJaLee - 12-30-2011

Wendy, Negril Relax is the former Merrils 3. Just changed a few months ago.

It's too bad my cousin didn't know about the stand up paddle board rentals a month ago. He must have asked me 3 or 4 times if there was someplace he could rent one. We saw someone out in the water and he wanted to do it so bad. If I'd only known, he definitely would have been a customer for ya.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - suzengrace - 12-30-2011

OT...That gave me a nice laugh this early morning....

And you know what they say "Give a guy enough rope........."

Hey BeachBum,,,sorry you had to deal with this...and yes it could have been worse.. I commend you for coming on this board and sharing your experince and giving everyone a heads-up on this dirtbag.. I predict His sh_ t isnt going being flying for too much longer in Negril.

I wish you much success in your business -I think it may do well...

I hope you keep hanging out here at "da yellowboard"....

Thanks for the kind words. As you see on the posts above - people are starting to figure this guy out. I just got off the phone with my local lawyer who told me to ask him one last time if he can pay me anything right now. If Mr. Mosgrove says no , the lawyer will need $15,000 J to draft a letter demanding payment within a certain day and then it's to the courts. I am almost out of money myself and may have to leave here shortly due to this idiot not paying me back one dime.
It's starting to get busy but rent is just a few days away again.
Gotta get back on the beach and push the boards.
If I never get anything from Mosgrove I just might want to touch base with those guys from Whitehall.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 12-30-2011

yes thanks beachbum for telling your story. And of course thanks Tammy for allowing people to tell their TRUTHS. No where else can that be done.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Angel - 12-30-2011

Beachbum I hope that you do get your money from him. Would be nice if you can stay there. Think even if he paid you he is still on quite a few people's shit lists. The clock is ticking before he gets what he puts out. Not a good thing.

Yes thank you Tammy for allowing me to post the truth about this guy
Mike Mosgrove. I have certainly learned my lesson through all of this.
I love Jamaica and I love the people. And like anywhere else in the world, there are a few bad seeds here and there walking amongst us. I just happened to do some business with a real bad seed.
Thanks again Tammy, I do appreciate it.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Pineapple - 12-30-2011

Gotta love the internet - people can't hide from their past.

http://www.cbc.ca/windsor/features/windsorvotes2010/2010/10/the-other-guys---part-1.html

"Also of note, Mosgrove is still facing criminal fraud charges over $5000 in Wellington County. The OPP alleges Mosgrove's company reneged on a deal to supply a tow truck to another company after money was exchanged. Mosgrove says it has 'no bearing on where I was going with the election. This was not something that was going to deter me because I knew that it was between the two corporations and that it would work out.' His next court appearance in Guelph is October 15th.

In June, Michael Mosgrove's city tow truck licenses were also revoked after numerous client complaints."

http://windsor.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/2764212631.html

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Dana1 - 12-30-2011

Googled this guy...and turns out his "farm" is just down the road from our cottage. His farm is no more than an over-crowded muddy pen with no shelter at all for the animals. Apparently the Humane Society is already investigating him on that front. He's also up on fraud and assault charges. I have a friend that works with the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and she gave me the low-down on this scumbag! I can't share any specific details because his case is still open but she was quite interested in the whereabouts of Bourbon Beach in case they subpoena his ass back to Canada.
Good luck getting your money back BB...sounds like there's quite a list of people he's screwed over Sad