The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
going to share something personal - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: going to share something personal (/showthread.php?tid=46437)

Pages: 1 2

Re: going to share something personal - wit - 03-30-2012

update on the bad one: he caught wind of police coming to arrest him so he packed a bag and is on the run.

Re: going to share something personal - wit - 03-30-2012

Macy, the 4 year old was simply being a four year old boy. The bad brother was wanting to fight with someone...anyone. He didn't 'slap' the boy like a parent would he slapped the boy adult hard. Very hard. Beating was next. It wasn't ok.

Re: going to share something personal - mickey - 03-30-2012

the wooden spoon....my choice of punishment!! i used to carry one in my car and i'd start swingin' if necessary...anyone in the back seat was target, especially the one it meant for!

my grandsons now have named the wooden spoon 'the mickey'. they now know i WILL use it if when deemed necessary! maybe it's a missouri thing!

Re: going to share something personal - DAWN - 03-30-2012

Reason 1001 why I could never live/survive in Jamaica...my mouth too big and sometimes I can't even help what comes out! I could not see/listen/witness that without screaming out!

A number of years I carried a crew of 10 to my favorite Yard. We were dropped off in front by the road so I walked out back to let them know we had arrived. It was a great ride to Negril..big beer big spliff and everyone was feeling fine! I come around the corner to a yard full of adults. One yout about 5 being held upside down by one leg and his mother giving him a beating I have never witness or experienced in my life. I screamed out STOP! It didn't quit right away and when it did the kid ran off screaming and the mother stood there sweating and panting.

I walked my ass back around front totally sober and and and.....turns out the mother was a house maid and her kid was caught in the owners bedroom with matches..and had lit the curtains on fire.

Hmmmm....so it goes..

Re: going to share something personal - oldtimer - 03-31-2012

"Babies telling their parents, you are not the boss of me. Like heck I am not."
I'm with you on that one Macy.

Re: going to share something personal - wendy - 03-31-2012

~ wit ~ wrote:

'Some people think I don't share anything personal here (Wendy lol ox '

oh hell.....this personal ??? i mean lets hear PERSONAL !!! LOL Smile
i don't recall though wit me ever saying this of you

Re: going to share something personal - suzengrace - 04-01-2012

Oh Macy-what beautiful, happy kids ....

I remember when my parents would try to physically discipline me-(the spanking)
It never really did any good..what really got to me that i can remember is if i disappointed my parents and could see and feel it from them-(and this is coming from when i was an older child) That hurt me more than any "spanking" to see i hurt them and to feel and see the silence of sadness and disappointment I caused..