The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Get your facts straight... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Get your facts straight... (/showthread.php?tid=43524)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Get your facts straight... - Angel - 02-09-2012

It is the the 4th smiley from the left ( the laughing one) click on that the it is second row 2nd one from the right"
You know we need something to drink to go with the popcorn

Re: Get your facts straight... - rastagirl777 - 02-10-2012

Macy!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I just spit my coffee!!!

Today in Negril - sunny, sweet breeze coming off the sea which by the way is the most calm its been in about a week (here on the West End). I finally feel well after trying to keep up with my crazy Canadian girlfriend regarding birthday celebrations and ladies lunch.

What are you guys doing today? I have to work. And I'm not even cranky about it. Tommorow we're going on a motorcycle ride south (I did one on the North Coast last weekend that ROCKED) for some Pepper Shrimp. So its worth a day indoors, French doors to the bedroom wide open, views of the sea and fishermen as far as the eye can see and that delicous breeze blowing on me...life is good, I'm grateful.

Did I just hijack this thread??? Oops sorry. Just thought some positivity was in order here and this Mike Mosgrove/Beachbum thing is getting boring.

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-10-2012

Mrs. Yoder- That was a hoot!

Continuing the thead mash up theme---- Well, RG I went shopping today. TJ Maxx has taken second markdowns. Sweaters for 5 bucks, can't beat it with a stick! Oh, I also went to the salon to get my new haircut flat ironed. I can remodel a whole damn bath but I can not do hair. Hmmm, what else? Went to grocery but it is such a downer with the prices I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen- grrrrrrr.

Re: Get your facts straight... - mickey - 02-10-2012

first and foremost...miss yoder!?? thanks for the gut laugh! i haven't had one of those in a good while!!

and yes.....i'm on the 3rd of the three novels by steig larsson...the girl who kicked the hornet's nest. love it!

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-10-2012

Just finished Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter- Tom Franklin, now reading Airframe- Michael Crichton and The Pirate's Daughter- Margaret Cezair-Thompson.

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-11-2012

Yep- I, like Mac, am also a queen of cheap. It was the hamburger that killed me, over 3.00 per lb. Seems like just yesterday it was .99 per lb.
Here JJ--- Links to my local grocey ads, you can see our sales here in the midwest.
http://hy-vee.gsnrecipes.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx

http://www.ads.mycountymarket.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx

I try to hit the sales and stock up.

Re: Get your facts straight... - rastagirl777 - 02-12-2012

Jewel-I was with a "posse" but next time for sure...thought of you hard as we rode by in BOTH directions, looks from the road like a super sweet place to stop! I was off FB for a month or so - Nikki Kamens, send me a request.

And chicken and sweet cream are the two grocery items that have gotten wicked expensive here in Jamaica this year.

But the "green store" has fresh mushrooms for 90JMD a package. Woop Woop!

Re: Get your facts straight... - Sophie - 02-12-2012

I hear ya JJ--- This last trip staying all inclusive was a nice break from the grocery store prices there. I really don't know how you manage. I sure wish you were near Negril- I would be happy to carry down those little treats that are so cheap here but so dear there.

Re: Get your facts straight... - Island+Girl - 02-12-2012

TeeHee, I love how you guys redirected this post! I almost didn't click on it because of the negative vibes, but of course I was curious why there were a bunch of new posts in the last couple of days. Thanks for the laughs! IRIE! *IG

Re: Get your facts straight... - rastagirl777 - 02-13-2012

"Paid 400j a lb for hog snapper by canoe bar"
Was it filleted for you? I get my whole fish from the market across the street, depending on the fish, I never pay more than 250 or 300/lb. You should check them out! Not sure how much lobster is these days (was 500JMD/lb a few weeks ago) but conch is always 200/lb for the "whole" conch.