The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY (/showthread.php?tid=39591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rastagirl777 - 12-28-2011

Sounds like this guy would claim to be Barack Obama if he thought he could get paid or get laid.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - captaind on Zion Hill - 12-28-2011

BB33,

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

I'd like to meet you next time in there.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - cebakes - 12-29-2011

I think this is him:

http://www.cbc.ca/windsor/features/windsorvotes2010/images/win-mayor-mosgrove-web.jpg

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 12-29-2011

I wonder if Poolguywindsor knows him?

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - wit - 12-29-2011

lol thanks fatty!

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Beachbum33 - 12-29-2011

The thing was it took me almost 3 weeks before I wired the money to Mr.Mosgrove. I sell custom surf boards and stand up paddle boards all over the world and have done plenty of business with people with whom I have just met.
This is the 1st time I have ever encountered someone like Mr. Mosgrove.
To assume that it's my fault for giving him the money for him to provide a service for me is just stupid. I only wanted to post on here to warn people of the way Mr.Mosgrove conducts himself. I first came to Jamaica in 1980 , and again I have never met such a scam artist in all my life. I absolutely take full responsibility for my actions as they where dictated by myself with a clear mind. Again, I just don't want anyone else to fall for anything that this guy tells anyone. Jamaica is to nice of a place for this little rat to live.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rootswoman - 12-29-2011

gosh - this all sounds like a major train wreck - I'm sorry you fell for him - I am sure he talked a good game- I'm not sure how new you are to Negril , but if your willing to hear any advice from one of the jaded members of this yellow board it would be - Do not trust anyone - I mean anyone -its damn hard to live in a world where you can't trust but without a few xtra layers of tough skin you will get eaten alive. I can't tell you how many stories I have heard...

There is a thread on this board by lola about saying straight up NO -if you havent read it it may be helpful to you.

BB33 -I am really sorry - that is a horrible way to start your new business. I hope you come back to this thread - you need to live to learn - i dont want you to feel as if you were being judged here - a lot of the people here have been going to Jamaica for decades and have seen it all - I imagine you really wanted the guy to be legit and ignored any red flags he was sending - starting a business in Negril is a brave thing to do and I'm sure you thought he was a friend. Beware of scamming xpats - he is not the first or the only one - I am sure I don't have to tell you this, I have lived in resort towns all over the world and sometimes befriended people out of loneliness that I never would become friends with at home. That can be good and that can be bad. Thank goodness you got your boards - it could be a lot worse!

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Pineapple - 12-29-2011

~ Beachbum33 ~ wrote:

'and even animal abuse charges against him. '

Oh lawd - don't let me meet this weasel. It could get ugly.

BB33 - thanks for the heads up on this low life and sorry you have to pay such a high price for your encounter with him. Hope your business is taking off and if you are still at NR next, I hope to meet you.

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - Sophie - 12-29-2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hell no! Somehow I didn't see that animal abuse part. Oh lord don't make P and I have to stalk another piece of sh#t down the beach. Wouldn't be the first time for us.......

Re: LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY - rootswoman - 12-30-2011

lol @ sophie and piney going after the guy