The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Ziggy Marley - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Ziggy Marley (/showthread.php?tid=100414)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ziggy Marley - suzengrace - 07-19-2014

wink,wink to booger......

RE: Ziggy Marley - booger - 07-19-2014

(07-19-2014, 12:58 AM)suzengrace Wrote:  wink,wink to booger......

Did I tell you about the stripper pole?

RE: Ziggy Marley - gerryg123 - 07-19-2014

I am going with Booger.

RE: Ziggy Marley - rootswoman - 07-19-2014

You will have a great time!

I have managed to see Ziggy a few times over the years - from a tiny theater in Northampton, Mass to the Hollywood Bowl - he never disappoints. Like his father, he is a very serious musician and puts on a heck of a show.

Ill never forget hearing him sing "Concrete Jungle" in that small Massachusetts venue. He went into a meditation before starting to play - the entire room was quiet for several minutes while Ziggy held his hands as if he were praying and closed his eyes.
He broke out into song and chills ran up and down my spine . If people can channel people from the dead, I swear he was channeling his Father. I had tears running down my face and goosebumps for the entire song. Something so powerful happened that day .

I had been waiting with baited breath for him to come to Oregon this summer. He is playing at the State Fair. It is a free concert! I am thinking he will do a lot from his childrens album but I guess it will depend upon the crowd. We just found out that Dread has to travel that week for work. I am bummed and don't really see myself driving to Salem to go to the fair by myself.

I have been lucky enough to see him a few times so its not the end of the world. I know that "channeling" thing was a once in a lifetime thing and I am OK having been blessed with that.

I also got to see him at the Hollywood House of Blues - Stephen was on the bill and Damian and Ziggy showed up and joined in. Not only that, Stevie Wonder , Ben Harper and Mos Def happened to be there as well. They all got up on stage - that was a mind blowing night. My 6"8" tall nephew paved the way and we were able to get right up to the front of the stage. That was another night I will never forget. My Nephew Kyle passed away a few months later. I was blessed to have shared that experience with him. RIP Kyle

and play on Ziggy

RE: Ziggy Marley - suzengrace - 07-19-2014

I am going with Booger too !! So.Cali in da house ....... stripper pole ??? maybe the g-man can show us how its done ....lol

RE: Ziggy Marley - Kandm - 07-20-2014

Hope the So.Cali crew had a great time last night. Pictures would be great