Jamericans

Full Version: Saress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A few years back on Negril.com there was a thread about the Saress - the sarong with straps. Has anyone actually purchased it that could give a review and maybe a picture of a real life woman in it (the gals on the website are about a size 0)? I think I am ready to hit the "purchase" button, but if it's unflattering, I'd hate to spend $35 plus whatever shipping is.... Thanks, ladies!

Don't do it!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no one wore theirs...which a bunch of us purchased as the straps did not stay up. Even with little gadgets to hook the straps in the back....I never wore mine once..or did I see anyone else wear them.

I know they look great in the pics...but unless you want to stand all day looking like a maniquin...you won't be happy.

Sorry Sad Just wanted to save you your hard earned dollars..I have one in my drawer which I will just cut off the straps and wear as a wrap.

Maybe others have a different response....

I gave two away...

I vote don't buy. I've got one (it was given to me so I'm not out anything) and have worn it only afew times and never in public. Richie thinks it's pretty sexy when I wear it after a shower. wink-wink