Jamericans

Full Version: Sandi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1st let me welcome you to this wonderful board.This is a quote from you"Take a moment and breathe and reflect as to why you post on this site. Is it not to talk and share your stories about the beauty of the island and the people?"....not altogether....if you pick a few stories out then you could make a point about anything.We discuss everything here,from health issues,pet issues,trip reports,food reports,trips in other countries and lots of other stuff.The real moment of birth for this board was brought to life by Tammy with Dreadneck as the "sidekick". I personally am a "conclusionist" .When someone makes a statement then I conclude what that means.If I or anyone gets "banned" then I conclude that the person banning me concluded that I was not adding to the success of a forum.That is ok with me but to belittle fine people like Jenny and others is NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alright with me.Please feel free to state your feelings about anything you want.You will be pleasently surprise how well your ideas and thoughts will be excepted.Again,I look forward to your contrabution to this board.

For those of you who know my wife and myself, do not confuse this sandi with my wife Sandy.

I'm a bit confused...is Sandi the same person as Jamaicanadian? I apologize, just trying to figure it out Smile

Sandi is another person that just showed up. or that's what we think at least. you'll have to catch up on your reading lol

This is a good thread. Thanks for starting it OT.
Sandi, if you are here for the right reasons - (where have I heard that phrase before) Welcome aboard. We are a bit skeptical as there is this thing on the WWW called trolls - they are people on the internet who come over to message forums and stir things up for the sake of stirring things up.. We had one stop by just before you arrived. Your initial post "out of order" certainly sent up a lot of red flags.

If you are really here to join our forum we welcome new comers with open arms.

We have a lot of great photographers and story tellers here.

If you are here to pull our chain and make us look ugly .... you may have to deal with OT and the Ras! (and don't even think of crossing Tammy........)

Sandi, Hi! Welcome to Tammy's Board. Join us for some comraderie (sp?) & we'll all get along here!

sandi

I wish I could retract my words of "out of order" and I wish I had looked at the threads on travelling the interior, and cooking jamaican dishes, and pictures of where people stay and their experiences before coming to a thread and being totally shocked and typing a knee-jerk quick statement. I should have just turned the computer off. Alas but I did not. no individual disrespect was ever my intention, however, this morning has given me some very interesting reading, i did not know what a troll was (thankyou for the understanding) i did not come on here to "stir things up" or "spy" and will now ONLY open threads that have a positive heading so I do not unintentionally offend. This has been an eye opening experience and once again through my morning reading ... those that have chosen to beat me up, have a great day, to those that chose to help me understand, have a FANTASTIC day bless

Thanks Sandi, nothing like someone who can admit when they are wrong - you will fit right in here!