Jamericans

Full Version: Heya Rootswoman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Do you ever get to the Riverside area from LA?

well this is where I'm a little thick , Macy, I'm not sure where that area is lol,

I have been living in LA for almost five years and I still don't know much beyond the few places that I go.

oh ok, i went to goggle - duh - well i go to school in Long Beach, that doesn't look too far from there.

If this an "open party" I'd love to meet both of ya..I'm between both of you-
that is, behind the "orange curtain" ie OC....

Hey RW..I adore Long Beach..Just visited their charming,informative, very well done
Aquarium (also very kiddie friendly). I take it your on Cal state LB campus?? If your there in Spring the Japanese garden not to be missed with all those hundreds of cherry trees in bloom....But check out the garden anytime..nice little oasis..

Sounds like we need to have another LA boardie bash. We had one several years ago - it was great fun. Jenny and Don came to town so it was the perfect time to have a party. I would love to meet you guys!

BTW, if anyone is coming to the LA area for business or pleasure you should let us know! other

I love those Japaneses gardens! I went there with my drawing class this summer. Ill be sure to go back for the cherry blossoms. I'm at Long Beach City College - studying Interior Design.

Macy, are you serious? Dreadneck and I would love to meet you and we don't really have any plans.

Oh shoot... I missed the impromptu LA Boardie Bash. Count me in on the next one. I'm just over the bridge from the Long Beach Aquarium.