Jamericans

Full Version: Confidential to Jamaicanadian....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I never got a chance to thank you for something extremely kind that you did, I think it was 2-1/2 years ago & would like to take the chance to do that now....

It was at the Tarrus Riley show at the Negril Escape (wasn't that an AMAZING performance?!)....I'd just arrived &, in greeting various boardies & people that I knew, got "mauled" by a very drunken acquaintance (believe me, this person is normally very nice & appropriate, he was just "hammered" & ummm, "uninhibited"; had no rememberance of having done that the next day, I'm sure!).....this was captured on the webcast camera, which was nicely put there for folks who were "back home" to enjoy the wonderful performances there....but unfortunately my husband witnessed this unwanted slobbering, before I could extract myself and get away from it, LOL...it was no big deal really, but my husband felt badly seeing it. I came up & you explained to him on the webcast chat that this man was approaching EVERYONE that exact same way & that he should not take it to heart.....this was an extreme act of kindness, and the absolute TRUTH!, on your part & I've always wanted to thank you for that; I will ALWAYS remember your kindness! Never got a chance to tell you this before things got ugly. Anyway, I wish you all of the happiness, contentment & peace in the world always! And many kisses from kittens & cats! Respect....

ahh Jenny...you are truly a guiding light.

nice thread, but who ya all talk'n too ???

lol Good question Wendy! I was talking to Jenny! lol

Well in that case, I want to thank Tammy for welcoming us ALL into her home.

From what I have seen over the years, Tammy has allowed us to come here and be ourselves, who ever and what ever that may be. She does not pass judgement or conditions on who we are or what we have to say. She allows us to speak our mind, the only thing she requires is that we don't hurt or offend others. She is a woman of reason and is the first one to defend the underdog. I have the utmost respect for our hard working hostess and I am extremely grateful to her .

Jenny - Thank you for being you. You are everything I could only strive for. Your a blessing to this bored.

I'm thankful for Dreadneck, who currently is working around the clock and has no time to visit with us. His skills and endless hours of creative and technical support have really made this board into a magnificent place. Admittedly, I occasionally get a wee bit cranky when Jamaicaholics takes too much attention off of moi, but I'm a big woman and I know that I too benefit from his perfectionism.

And all the rest of you misfits, and rif raff - mi loves you like Ackee and Saltfish.

your right folks - the new picture uploader has some sort of error - it worked for me but it took three attempts - it's a good thing we still have the old one for now.

Thank you guys so much for making this board what it is today. It's all because of you that we are still here and doing better than ever and of course thanks to DREAD for delivering the big guns during war time. lololol

I do love you all very much. I think of you all as family and your the best family a girl could have. xoxox