Jamericans

Full Version: Jamaicaholics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Well, I've spend some time now reading posts on this board. I question why it is a Jamaica board at all? Most of your time is spent bashing the @#$% out of Jamaica/Jamaicans. The obsession with the "other board" is down right pathetic. The comments regarding it are beyond childish and quite slanderous. The time spend by some of you (oldtimer in particular) creeping the "other board" so you can find something to bitch about is ridiculous. Get a hobby. It really doesn't surprise me that a lot of you have been banned from other boards. If I had bothered to take notes while reading I would have quite the list of contradictory comments. This message applies to the majority of posters, but not all. It's time to grow up and move on people. Shameful. I will not be back here.

~ jamaicanadian ~ wrote:

'I will not
be back here. '

ok. good ridance. . . .bye, bye.

Most of your time is spent bashing the @#$% out of Jamaica/Jamaicans.

IMOP, people sharing very real experience is not bashing. Not everyone who visits Jamaica experience the paradise other boards lie, ooops I mean post about. This board allows for these discussion for others to take from it what they will.

I do hope you return to view the pics and the other stories that show passion, care, and love not only for the place but the people. BTW, I am Jamaican born and breed!

au contrare mon ami, abviously you have some alligiance to the n.com...stay there

Don't let the door slam you in the a---!!!!

Well, I've spend some time now reading posts on this board.

The time spend by some of you (oldtimer in particular) creeping the "other board" so you can find something to bitch about is ridiculous.

Ok. ok, ok, I might be a few fries short of a happy meal, but isn't that what you just did? Now, I am feeling the elevator stopping before it gets to the top floor.

Most of your time is spent bashing the @#$% out of Jamaica/Jamaicans.

I wish you had kept that list as I would have liked seeing it. As it is I will assume you are just spouting off with nothing to backup your claim/s. Yeah I took will have to say Good Riddance.

And this coming from a fellow Canuck......I said "I'm sorry" To get all "that" info they must have done the CSI thing over here.OPPS that's me over there...isn't it??

~ jamaicanadian ~ wrote:

' Shameful'

Who r u to call ANYONE OF US JAMAICAHOLICS, SHAMEFUL????????

go back to your boring/board. You grifters You.

This is a good board with many nice members. I am not a fan of all the talk about the other board, but it's Tammy's board and if it's fine with her that's all that counts.

That being said, your approach here sucks.

Pages: 1 2