Jamericans

Full Version: Smith 744
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Thanks to OT's post I went over and lost what feels like hours watching Smith's videos. (and i only got through the first report and the first video in the second)They are wonderful! He talks just like he writes - it is great fun to listen to his ramblings and see what he is going on about after reading his reports all of these years. I sure wish he would post them over here too.

perhaps I will send him an invite Sallie! I am always surprised how he does get away with certain things on the other board...perhaps Smith is someone to not be reckoned with!

LR, Thank you - great idea! He has worked hard on those videos - I am sure many of us will appreciate them.

Yes, please let's get him over here. I spend hours watching his videos too. Loved the walk down the road to the Church, complete with gospel singing. I was almost there.

'sigh'

i would love to watch those vids, but ya know, mi on dialup Sad

i had a one-nighter wit the pastor, sshhhhhhh.....let me see if i can find the photos. (this outta get smitty over yonder lol)

Yes, dig out the photos, Wendy. Who has the bath tub pics? That might bring him around.

Maybe if he knows all of us here like to pack light, spend wisely and travel off the beaten path, he'd understand how much we can appreciate his JA stylee.

They broke the mold when they made Mr. Smith!!! He de best!

Thanks for trying Karen.

You tube is like Walmart while this place is like a neighborhood pub - they just don't compare.

Smith, if your curiosity gets the best of you and you happen to read this thread - here me now - I'm begging you. It's really easy to put youtube videos up on this board - you cut and paste the link in the posting box and voila it appears -

Its a LONG weekend , perhaps he will surprise us....

irijah laish

that pic of smith in the number 3 tub was priceless...i will never forget how hard i laughed when i saw it...it is an unforgettable image...i too wish he would post here...

Pages: 1 2