Jamericans

Full Version: Dudus pleads Guilty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

He faces sentencing in December. I wonder how long he will receive. Then when he is deported back to Jamaica, will he pick up where he left off? Who took his place in Tivoli? I wonder if he will still be protected when he returns. I also wonder who he snitched on (guessing he did)?

Will there ever be a political party in Jamaica NOT involved with these gangs? I read in the book, The Dead Yard, that the politicians were the ones who started arming these gangs to secure votes (common knowledge?). They turned the citizens of JA against eachother. Now the gang leaders are more powerful than the government and they control the "people in power". It's a vicious circle.

In a converstaion a few years ago at a rum bar, a man asked us our opinions on Obama becoming president. Not wanting to start an argument, we said "friends don't discuss politics" his reply was "you are very smart because here we kill each other over it".