Jamericans

Full Version: Just who does he think he is !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

"then you wouldn't have liked this board a few years back...it was a bit of an un-monitored free-for-all...!
Rob came back to clean it up...and thankfully it's now not the scary, cliquey place it once was."
Boy ...what do I say.He wouldn't like me !!!! I think you guys are the BEST !!!!! along with probably most of the people on other forums !!!!! talk about a condinsending Canadian saying that.I apologize for ALL CANADIANS for that statement from Canada...we aren't like that folks !!!! or atleast the majority aren't !!!!

what u talkin bout...you know how we canucks defend to the end? please tell

I caught that too. I just laugh. We know what's going on.

Yes bozz, let the real truth be known.

I had no idea she is that 'way' but really look at her ole man!

He's probally the biggest lurker over here!!

I know NONE OF US HERE ARE RIFF RAFF.

He must be very jealous of this forum, for let the truth be known here albiet it kills his insides when he reads his gf and deletes her, ha,ha.

Over there is sugar coated BS-HIGGLERS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!

All they are is a couple of grifters, who play the grifter game. The more they are exposed for who they REALLY are, game over.

The bit about cleaning up the board is still there - how absurd - I thought it was a lot kinder place before. I don't go there much, but the condescending attitude towards the OP is shameful.

What's OP ???

op = other person.

OP = original poster
I was talking about the guy who made the original post that they all jumped on.

Oldtimer - did she say riff- raff or were your paraphrasing -

Lola....This is the part of the quote that I translated into "riff raff"...."Rob came back to clean it up...and thankfully it's now not the scary, cliquey place it once was"

Sandi - there is not any editing done here. perhaps you posted it in your profile or it never got posted.
Welcome to Jamaicaholics.
We are not a bad lot - there is a lot of love and support here - this is an old wound that occasionally gets irritated.

Are you Canadian by any chance? I'm wondering if I might know you.

Pages: 1 2