Jamericans

Full Version: what is so special
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

me me me, what about you..i try to live my self to the fulllest. tell me now, why is it that you feel full in ja...hard is it not...sing it, talk it, live it,,,it is all there, sometime we just have to say wtf

ok.

wtf

i try to live my self to the fulllest

We accomplish this through travel. Sometimes it's a drive along the coast, up the mountain, or in the valley. The other day I had a sheer panic attack because I am spending retirement funds on trips. It then dawned on me, if I had invested the money in the stock market, with all the ups and downs, I would have less money TODAY. My son starts college in 2 years so vacation funds will go into college tuition, dorm, and books. Maybe I should try and get Hawaii in before this vacation dream is replaced by college tuition nightmare.

Live, Love, Laugh!

Like I posted on another thread..I get to feel like "Alice in Wonderland".. I fall throw the rabbit hole to a very different world..It's beautiful but can also be scary-It awakens all the senses and the cast of characters!!! Lets see, you got the mad hatter, twiddle dee and dum, cheshire cat, the mean red queen (and her army)
and the list goes on...Many times am in" awe" other times am in "survival mode"and then all the feelings in-between these..
It also alleviates me of the "burn-out" (mental/emotion/physical)that I get working in an ER trauma...which in turn helps me be a better healthcare worker when I get back..It also makes me feel blessed and thankful for everything I have.....