Jamericans

Full Version: If you ever considered staying at Blue Cave Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lots of nice pics....i've always had a lovely stay there...great place.

Great pics BUT ????? what's up with this pedophile page !!!

Lover,,ly !!

Nice pics..Yeah, gotta love the Castle..I stayed in the penthouse twice-best room/views in Negril IMHO..Petrona is great as is Teddys cooking and alwasy liked chatting with Santa and Fozzie(who no longer works there)...
Always good vibes in that place...

I like the fact, everyone can post the truth in how each of us can share experiances.

Back when Steven was alive and Suzanne were living on site, it had more of a lively feel to it. That has changed some to me, but far from what I would call gloomey. BUT, I have not been there for 6 years.

I loved the uniqueness, and when the water was not choppy, it was/is? a great place to snorkle, swim in the cave, sit on rock formations, there was a garden shower, that I used tanning to rinse off the heat, a very mellow PRIVATE feel to the place for me.

I loved the fact it had a gate. I liked it because at the time no one was allowed in, guests only. We asked if it was ok if another couple would be able to visit. B4 cell phones we would let the gate keeper know. It was a good feeling to know if I left anything outside, ciggs, lighter, sunglasses, they would be there in the morning.

Big Up to Suzanne, Petrona, and the crew that keep the place up and keep the coffee flowing.

It is nice to hear all of vacation stories.

I'm with Wit on this one. Have to admit I've never seen the attraction of BCC either. A castle in Jamaica? I think there is or was one in Falmouth area too and I used to wonder WTF when I'd drive by. But having said that, I have not been to check out the grounds or the rooms and meet the people, who I know are wonderful folks. So I must do that some time. Still doubt I'd be a convert, though - once a beach bum, always a beach bum. Especially after my last experience on the cliffs!