Jamericans

Full Version: Hey Wit- The Ultimate Sacrifice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ok, I am thinking about passing on my dream to spend time at the Palladium and use the funds to visit Canada instead.

I am scanning reviews and so far OVERALL pleasing. I just read a reply from the GM at the GP on TA. Just say that kind of 'honesty' might finally put Jamaica out of the tourism business....lol! If the Greek aren't naturally blunt being in Jamaica has taught him very well. I think he backed into this GM position the way Jamaicans backed into tourism. It's still better than half the other resorts I have visited, so the dream is still alive. I am looking forward to meeting the GM who voiced the sentiment of so many staff members I know. Well, they backed into the job waiting for their papers to come through:-). However, he is correct, sometimes they use the reviews for entertainment purpose, well who doesn't:-)?

Just, maybe see ya next summer, it's been awhile!

Canada!!!!! Come see me again. You know swimming in the fresh water on the longest fresh water beach in the world is superior to 'the city' Smile ox