Jamericans

Full Version: LA Peeps - concert at Doheny beach-9/10&11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

...featuring many artists, including Ziggy Marley, Black Uhuru and Katchafire

http://dohenydays.com/home/

Thanks Yamangurl,

It's funny you should post this, I read about this show a couple of weeks ago and just yesterday was encouraging my daughter to go. She would love the first day as well, with Ben Harper, Weezer and Cake.
Having recently seen Ziggy at the Hollywood bowl, and another show last weekend, I didn't plan on going to this, but it does sound like a really nice event.
I love Ziggy and have seen perform him several times in recent years, he never disappoints.

I'm still tempted to go but I start school that week and I have a heavy class load, A lot will depend on how much homework I get and how many materials I have to buy! Art supplies are so flipin expensive!

Ah yes, I remember how expensive those art supplies are for design school! It's a wonder anyone can get through school as costly as it is !

Thanks yamangurl for the heads up...I just may make the effort to make the show...I've been to the Blues festival they have there every year-great locale...Would be cool to meet up with you and anyone else who may make it...

and yes Rootswoman- them art supplies add up too fast !! But how exciting to be starting up your classes..I keep missing all the reggae related shows at The Bowl.
and its a shame-its one of my favorite places to see a band..Took my mom to see Dolly Parton most recently-now thats one great performing lady. Didn;t know she knew how to play so many instruments and funny and humble...omg !!!!!