Jamericans

Full Version: travelling the interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

i travelled through ja. but never solely through the interior...now if you were to leave negril, and get to p.a. without doing coastal roads, what route would you take...no need to look at maps, we all have them...but if you can map a course of travel inside the island that would be interesting to hear about...ohliz...you seem to be our road warrior...have you done this?

~ bozz ~ wrote:

'now if you were to leave negril, and get to p.a. without doing coastal roads, what route would you take...no need to look at maps, we all have them...but if you can map a course of travel inside the island that would be interesting to hear about...ohliz...you seem to be our road warrior...have you done this? '

Not through the interior only...that would be difficult as most of the interior roads go from coast road to coast road. And then as you approach PA you have some big mountains to deal with. I am sure it's possible but man it would take a LONG time....counting all the getting lost and all Wink

Sounds fun to me, let's go!

sandi

found this thread to be very informative thankyou

sandi

hey you!! bless, my goal is to travel much more round the island this year to discover even more of it's beauty!!!