Jamericans

Full Version: medi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wellness, all thing that are warranted, perhaps to really realiZed, will be dealt with whomever is the deal one' you have a life which you have for to deliver, walk the path, and do not look back...peace

I feel so incredibly blonde right now. I really didn't 'get' what you were trying to say. Maybe it's just bedtime..

I took my teeth out, and that was..interesting..now I need to figure out how to work the whole teeth thing, I mean they said keep them in but take them out before bed but what if I find I'm not all that sleepy do I put them back in..then what if I do end up falling asleep with them in...argggh!

Of course, mostly I'm just frustrated right now because I did my periodic price check of flights, and they are wayyyy the hell down..a ticket normally almost $700 is now only $522. If it is that price on the 1st I am so snatching it up, but with my luck it will be gone again and I will be stuck with buying one way next month then the way back the following month. meh.

you know the thing that takes the most getting used to with the dentures isn't the teeth but the thing that is part of the uppers that goes over the roof of my mouth..I cannot get used to that..ah well, practice, practice, practice...and I need to practice swimming with them because I will be doing a lot of that soon come!

I can't wait for November..

You go girl Medi...Nov. is a few months away..Summerset village and Jam will be there for you...Have faith and perseverance..all will work itself out and you be Jam, where you want to be...