Jamericans

Full Version: Jamaica ....Soon Come :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

When August rolls around ...I get into that JA mode pretty darn quick. I found some photos that I haven't seen for a while, and it got me excited for November....

Who else is thinking about the fall.....got pics?

you betcha I'm thinking...it's the only thing that got me through this grueling summer work. No pic at the moment sorry lol. Come on October!!!!!

I am in awe that there is a place online that posters choose to share not only opinions on Jamaica but the beauty they see through the lens of a camera.

This picture reminds me that there is something beautiful among the dirt, the grass and the weed.

lawd, dem pickney swimming at the waterfront so fearless.. !! I am sure that water is plenty deep ..right there is many of them learn to swim ..
great shots ..everyone..

matt I have never seen them swimming there ..I have been there on many a trip to Kgn to have lunch nearby..they make the bestest red peas soup and sit and watch the view of the water > To walk off the large bowl of soup and ppl watch, I'd then walk back up to parade on Orange Street .

Sprat your images are top notch!

Sprat, what are your dates for November? Markospoon and I have a score to settle...............we will be in town.

Thanks Yamangurl...and those are some wonderful shots, I love them all.....

Rastapher, we are heading to PA...Nov 17 and arriving in Negril on the 24th till Dec 3rd...assuming we get good flights on those dates. Would love to meet up with you and the 'infamous' Markospoon...and I'll throw my hubby's hat in the ring to kick some butt in Good Hope....hahaha!

Pages: 1 2 3 4