Jamericans

Full Version: Rob The Great is now banned from..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nova Scotia.I checked his site and there was an adverdisment for a Nova Scotia hotel on the 1st page of the message board.Is he in "Big Boy" trouble OR WHAT !!!!!

sorry OT i don't get it ?
you know....when you(meaning anybody)does a search for whatever. like i did a 'dress shoe' search, don't know how it works but ads now show me sites on shoes for me to visit. have you done a search for a hotel in nova lately ?

I get Lund Boat ads on many sites these days. Pretty sure my wife doesn't want me to add to my collection of boats very bad. I only have 4 in the back yard plus another 4 sitting in a variety of places up north.

Signing him up for a job would be a waste of good ink.He can have my job,I'm 100% sure I'm not fishing next year.Oh ya I forgot,it takes hard work to be on the Touch 'n' Go.Oh those stupid rules I have........hehehe

sandi

Take a moment and breathe and reflect as to why you post on this site. Is it not to talk and share your stories about the beauty of the island and the people? to encourage others to come and experience what you have been blessed to experience in Jamaica? A forum to give guidance to newcomers to "our" island? to recommend some secret wonderful spot you have found in your ventures?and not to be so tarnished and spiteful in your comments..... shame

sandi

do people REALLY feel better about themselves to put into print malicious comments? doe it help them sleep better at nite? does it help people to bond in a pack/gang mentality? rise up and be better than that. I know you both and I know you are much much better than this. bless

Well I saw them 'whizzing' around the West End this weekend-Lisa driving of course.