Jamericans

Full Version: Baby names please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OK I am about to become a Nana/grandma again for the 4th time ...this is the first to my son keith and his wife in The UK .....we need some help on names ......Baby is due in a few days and we have no names ....male or female !!!! please give us some ideas the surname is McCarthy...and we have no idea of the sex I am leaning towards Boy Wink

Thanks

Congrats on the new grandchild. As for a name don't know depends on what the parents names are. Maybe look up online for names and meanings. Good luck!

smiles and thanks for the comments ....I have put this out on some of my fave sites and got mega names ....after talking to my daughter in law they are over whelmed with names ....my sons fave pic is Silas ....lol that one has to go ....myself and daughter in law agree on that ...But now i see he is open for unusual names that has got me going .......our pick is Kingston Alastair McCarthy it may not win but its a strong name .... We actually got my middle grandbabys name Kira by doing this ....and what a Kira she is ....

Sharleen nice to know u have another grandbaby ....

Shar i was raised in the east end of London by Jamaicans There is no reason I should ever be scared or paranoid when around them ....plus i lived in Jamaica in negril and Kingston .... ffs my nickname in negril back in the day was Hinglish Gyal ...lol

and oldtimer i quite like Nova

sighs ....... I read your post Sharleen and it made me smile ...I could answer right now but i have had a couple of rums so i will save it for tomorrow......I have known u for 12 years on line sharleen and I have a good memorie Your storys that are new just crack me up .....i must say that u research well.....

My stepson is a Tristan I love that name ....I also like rose as a second name ...My Eldest grandbaby is Abbi Rose ... Rose being my nanas name I liked all the names That U mentioned

I am just getting the list together of all the names I have been given and then its down to My son keith and his Wife Celia....

Thanks all

Well this was a surprise to me ......

Hello. It's a GIRL! After a 24 hour labour Winifred Rose McCarthy was born at 00.41am on 20th august weighing 7lb13oz! We're totally besotted! She's super cute...of course!! Xxx will give you a call later. Xxx keith.

I now have my own likkle Winni ;-) and my forth grandbaby I have been crying all day cos i am not there .....

irijah laish

give thanks for new life!!!

Congratulations! What wonderful news!