Jamericans

Full Version: PNS syndrome to the max!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Just got a call from a friend who is soooo excited that they just booked for Negril! Leaving end of March for a week! So excited for them...to hear her talk of what they will do, where they will go...it's her and hubby's first trip....going with friends of ours....I told her of this board, so hopefully she will log on soon and get GREAT advice from all of you, to make their trip the most memorable ever. Bless.....

Trax you remind me so much of myself in my other life Before Retiring and Moving To Jamaica. Do like most of us read trip reports, stalk Jamaican message boards, make sure you take home a taste of Jamaica. I used to take a six pack of ting and a dozen coco bread home, plus my various souvenirs and took plenty of pictures and videos, at a point I was coming for a month in July and at least 10 days every few months, and it still wasn't enough.

The sweet thing for me is that even now after living here for almost 3 years I am still Entranced with this place. So believe me it will not get any better with time. I feel you though.

Why do you think this is such an interesting board to hang on, because most of these folks either live, have lived, or plan to live here, some ran away from home to be here, and they know more than where to find the coldest and cheapest Red Stripe and the strongest drink.

Lots of Experts on here.