Jamericans

Full Version: Jamaican remedies (they work sometimes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

May moons ago I had just come back to Jamaica and moved back into my place in linstead.I rented from Merle Classic(one of the reggae boyz)and the 1st day back I got carried away eating fresh fruit.I ended up with the worst case of the "runs' or should I say "crawls"know to man.Merle came down to see me and saw what was going on so off he went to his father's place and brought back this 750ml of a pinkish,raspberry colour drink and gave it to me.ONE SHOT !!!!!!!!!! and 2 minutes later WOW !!!cramps gone,one hour later CURED !!!! He told me it was boiled pimento juice and boiled ganja.I never had to use it again "BUT WHAT A CURE " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crawls...never heard them called before..

My gals at the Inn Thing gave me serecee tea once.they said they use to call it "pow pow" from the sound that comes from the toilet.

My ex had a serious case of the crawls way back when...everyone had something that would stop him up..but nothing did..poor guy had an accident in bed and had to carry the pile of sheets to the cleaning lady...for the rest of the trip all the cleanings ladies would giggle when they saw him.