Jamericans

Full Version: jamaica nice me up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

back home, staring out the window into white out conditions.5 inches of snow on the ground and another 10 expected.I close my eyes and the memory is still fresh of my view for at lest 20 of my 25 day holiday to jamaica 2011

to say the least I am missing Jamaica and villa LeMer Lances Bay.

I was very hopeful for a smooth and easy going vacation.We brought newbies,lifelong friends.Their first real vacation in 35 years.A new spot,found on the web.They got it right away,and the new digs were perfect.Met great friendly people everywhere we travelled.The vibe was great the whole time.not one tense moment.Spent a few days in Portie,Snow Hill.Highlight was reach falls,and Driver River.
Booked right back to Lances bay for its peace.We had a car for most of the time so got around a little.Driving around the hills of hanover and westmoreland is one of my most favorite things to do.Got to a couple of shows.Goverment Mule put on the best set of music I think I ever heard.Toots.Beres.A couple of street dances.And of course every minute I could hanging at the local shop shooting rum and solving world problems.Mayfield was as awesome as ever.This was the third year in a row I tried and failed to find abeokuta.its becoming a tradition,and has always been a fun day of failure.maybe next time.